67

After their pool exercises, the trio walk to 1-A's dorm, leisurely talking about casual things. As they reach the front lawn, they spot Izuku who was just about to enter, carrying a bag full of meat buns. They can tell from the scent dispersing on the air.

"Izu ~" Kei greets the cinnamon roll, waving curtly at him to get his attention.

"Oh!" Izuku reacts, whipping his head to the teens' direction. "Kei! Shinso and Monoma too! Do you want to have a snack?" he asks, raising the fresh food on his hand, further spreading the already enticing aroma. "The class was given a lot. I am sure that this is too much for just us alone."

"Ha!" Neito almost immediately scoffs. "I'd rather stay away from the poison your class is taking, thank you," he sarcastically remarks, turning his back against the green-haired male. He then starts to walk away, "Shinso, let's go."

"Contact me if anything happens," the mentioned indigo-haired teen gives the female a final glance before tailing the blonde.

Kei snaps her attention to Izuku, who is sweat-dropping at the recent scene. She pats his shoulder, snickering, "I know you're pretty used to it by now but don't mind him."

Izuku nervously laughs, "Y-Yeah."

The duo then start to head to the kitchen. Kei hums at the realization, "Ne Izu ~ doesn't Nei-chan remind you of a certain tsundere?"

The other teen glances to the female's direction with a questioning look. "Monoma? No, no one really comes to my mind."

Kei hums playfully as a beam stretch out her lips, "You know, Kat-"

The green-haired male briefly pauses jumpily as his sight comes in contact with an approaching male. "T-Todoroki!"

"No, that's not-oh," the female interjects but later realizes the reason of the sudden outburst. She remains silent as a pair of heterochromatic eyes lock with hers.

Izuku gulps, already noticing the cold, hushed ambience. He fretfully tries to speak up, "A-Ah, w-we got snacks from the f-faculty! D-Do you mind telling the o-others about it?"

Shoto shortly eyes the bag at the other male's hands and nods briefly, understanding his implication. He then wordlessly walks to the guest area to announce to the main group.

His absence earns a relived sigh from Izuku, to which Kei cocks her eyebrow at. "What's the matter, Izu?"

"N-Nothing," Izuku says, anxiously laughing afterwards. "Anyway, let's set this on the table."

"Alright ~"

As the duo work their way in, they hear loud cheers from the group.

"Meat!"

"I have the perfect tea in mind to pair with it. Who wants some?"

"Me!"

"I do!"

"As expected of Yaomomo!"

"Perfect timing! Bakugo is not yet here for food prep."

"Man, I'm hungry!"

Kei's ears perk at a certain line. She shoots her attention at Izuku with an inquisitive gaze. "It's rare for your Kacchan to be preoccupied with things other than food preparation during this time."

"My Kacchan?" Izuku furrows his eyes at the repetition of the female's words. He later shakes it off. "I saw him head out couple of hours ago. No one asked where he would go so we pretty much assumed that he was off to train."

"Mmkay," Kei replies, already munching her food. "Yo, you should probably eat too. They're ravaging the table," she says, pointing out the hungry set of red and yellow who are furiously eating together with the group.