Caught

Hi again, I wanna quickly say that this might be the last upload for a few because I just got my braces tightened and the hurt a lot and I've been getting head aches from it so after this I'm going to take a small break. I'll try and make this one a good amount (it's now 10:55, I started writing at like 7am but my dad told me to get up because apparently I was gonna be gone th whole day and I got back and fell asleep while watching Hamilton so uh- if this is crappy, that's why)
————
!!TW:Abuse, panic attack, mentions of self-harm!!
————
{No-ones POV}
————
Clay turned around and stopped dead in his tracks.Right there, listening to everything, was George's dad.

"Uhm- hi-" Clay said with an awkward smile.

George's dad stared at him and scoffed, "So, my son lied to me?" He asked.

From the other room George heard his dad scoff and once he heard that next line he knew he was in deep trouble. He got up and ran to the door to try and prevent the worst. But because of him running, his dad and heard and reached behind clay to lock George's door. Now, George was locked in side his room, Clay outside, standing in front of his friends abusive dad. When clay saw him lock the door, his heart stopped, but he didn't let that bother him.

"Thats your son-" he started, grabbing the fathers attention "you can't lock him in a room"

(P.s. I'm just gonna call George's dad Rob, just so that I don't have to keep saying George's dad)

"Yes," Rob said "My 'son' who lied to me-"

"He only lied to you because he's scared of you!" Clay semi-shouted

"Well he needs to learn to grow up"

There was a small moment of silence before Clay spoke again.

"And you need to learn to be a better dad"

This took him by surprise, but also causing him to get mad. He didn't hit Clay like he would George, only because he would get in more trouble for it not being his son. Instead, he grabbed Clay by the arm, harshly, and dragged him down the stairs.
George heard everything from his room, as he was standing next to the door. He also heard a small wince from his friend, followed by a few bangs. He went back to his bed and tried to think of a way to open his door. Of course, he was now slightly panicking. His breathing was out of control, he felt like balling his eyes out. Once again. He tried to push it aside and eventually remembered he had a pocket knife in his draw. He immediately reached over and opened it, grabbed the knife, and ran back to the door. He bent down to be eye level with the handle and started to pick at the lock. After a few tries he finally got it and ran down his stairs after not seeing his friend and father near his door.

Clay was still being held tightly by Rob, now standing in front of George's mother.

"You know he isn't allowed to have friends over!" He shouted, shaking Clay by his arm every now and then.

"But why-" she asked "Why is it so bad?"

"DAD!"

Before he could answer, they all turned around to see George, standing in the door way, tears in his eyes, shaky breath, holding the pocket knife. Clay smiled, happy to see his friend got out, but he was worried for him.

"George!-" He was going to say something but he was pulled to the other side of Rob by his arm, causing him to wince.

George's eyes widened a bit "Let him go! Your hurting him!" He yelled.

His dad scoffed, "And why should I? I'm not going to listen to a brat like you"

It was silent, besides the breathing and loud heart beats from mainly George and Clay.