!!PLEASE READ!!

For those (@lemmereadfanfics and @unknownWriter2344) maybe some others?

On my latest update to the story, I vaguely mentioned how my mom was similar to George's and Maddies father. Who is abusive and doesn't treat them right.

I got 2 comments asking if I was ok.

I want to apologize if I worried any of you guys in the process of reading/writing that. I didn't mean to worry people. But I will give a small explanation.

Since before me and my brother were born, my mom and dad never got along, and when we were born it just got worse. Long story short, my mom and dad ended up parting ways, they didn't even get married, and because my dad didn't, and still doesn't, have full custody of us, we had/have to visit our mother. Just about a half a year ago, maybe a year, I started realizing why my dad doesn't like my mom. And as my brother got older (he's older than me) he never really wanted to go with her. So I've been telling my mom that I don't want to go to the visits with her, which caused her to take my phone away. And is also the reason why I have been writing this story on my iPad.

All throughout my life, my mom has definitely done some horrible things, and definitely has not treated any of her kids right, and she has 5 kids. 2 kids from her ex husband, that she used to consider her kids.

I am extremely sorry for worrying any of you and I'll try not to do it again. Sometimes when things like that pop up, I try and joke about it so I don't get upset because I'm actually doing therapy to have a say in what happens but yea.

Again, I'm really sorry, and I'll t  try not to do it again!