Cops?

Before I start this, the main parts if this part (which I will put a label or something) were suggested by 2 comments. I did change them up a bit and I also combined them, which I hope you guys don't mind but thank you ytka-hjonkkk and MarikaWolfi
Enjoy!
————
!!TW: Mentions of abuse and self-harm!!
————
{Clay's POV}
————
The whole ride back to my house was silent, besides the girls asking where George was. He told them the same thing he told me. I knew George was lying but I just didn't know why, and it was really irritating, but I wasn't mad at him, I mean something could have happened and he just might be scared, or something like that.

We pulled into the driveway and before George got out, I told him to wait and looked back at the girls.

"Hey can you guys head inside real quick? I have to talk to George," I asked them, slightly glancing at George.

I could tell he was nervous when I said this but to at just told me that he was hiding something.

The girls agreed and got their stuff and went inside, leaving me and George, sitting in the car, starring at each other.

{George's POV}

I felt my heart sink when Clay said he had to talk to me, and the fact that he didn't want the girls around made me even more anxious. I didn't know why I didn't want to tell him, it could have been I was scared that he would be mad or that he would try and hurt Dave, which I didn't entirely care but still.

Once the girls went to the house, me and Clay were left staring at each other before one us broke the silence.

It ended being Clay to talk first.

"I wanted to ask you something," He said. He didn't seem upset. Well, upset as I'm mad. He did seem a little more down than he was on the way back.

"Yeah?" I could feel my eyes watering from how nervous I was.

"When I found you in the hall...and you told me that you stayed after class, did you really? Or did something happen..?" His voice seemed low and he sounded hurt.

I chocked back my tears, "Clay, I wouldn't lie to you.." I told him, even though i was lying right now.

He looked me directly in my eyes, "Please George.."

Was I really that bad at lying?

I sighed, "I mean...I did stay after class but only for about 5 minutes before heading to the parking lot.." I told him.

"Did something else happen?" He asked, placing his hand on top of mine.

I hesitated but then spoke, "I-I was pulled into a room.."

"What-? By who? What did they do to you?" He immediately asked.

"Clay, calm down, I'm fine-" I reassured him.

"Yeah but you have tear stains on your face George..What happened?" He asked, still holding my hand, gently rubbing his thumb over it.

"There was 2 people, one of them held me, so I couldn't run, and the other..." I hesitated.

"The other?.." He waited.

"The other was asking me questions...questions about myself..and-" I finally said.

He just looked at me, even though I wasn't looking at him, I could feel his gaze in the back of my head.

"Questions about me and you.." I stated.

"What? Why?" Clay asked. He was as confused as I was when everything happened.

"I don't know," I shrugged.