PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT!

So- I have good news and bad news, I'll start with the bad news I guess

Bad news: So the past few months, maybe like 2-3? My leg, or my knee preferably, has been hurting and getting swollen, also bruising at random times and it hurts constantly and I can't bend or straighten it to certain points, I've already been to 3 different doctors and they have all said that nothing is wrong, but because of this my dad is thinking of taking me to the Emergency Room which obviously I wouldn't be able to update for quiet some time...

Now!

Good News: Because it's so late for me and my dad has work (which if he misses one day he could get fired) I'm not necessarily going today/tonight and I'm also working on the next part (which is mainly going to be focused on Maddie and stuff)

But I will try and update on this situation along with the story!!!
Also thank you guys for 3.84k+ views and really means a lot to me!! Along with all the supportive comments, or just comments in general, they always make my day or make me laugh!!!

Again, I'll try and keep you guys updated on both things but for now we're all good and I'm currently working on the ext part, if it doesn't get posted tonight, it will be posted tomorrow!!