Confessions?

Hehehehe there's some ✨tea in this one🤭
————
{No-ones POV}
————
After Maddie and Clay got George to calm down, they took their minds off of everything and went back to watching the movie. Until there was a knock on the door.

George looked at Clay- who looked at George and then got up, hesitantly.

"Stay here, I'll get it." Clay said as he left the room.

Maddie craw over to her brother and curled to his side, almost in tears.

"I don't wanna go back home..." she mumbled.

"I know..I don't either, but Clay will handle it," He said, rubbing her back in circles to calm her down.
————
{Clay's POV}
————
I got up and left the room to go see who was at the door. I was really hoping that it wasn't their dad. I mean he doesn't even know where I live so how could he get here anyways? I thought to myself as I walked past my kitchen.

I got to the door and slowly opened it after unlocking it.

I wasn't surprised when I saw their dad.

"Hello.." I said, standing in either door way.

"I want my kids, I know their here" he said strictly.

"How about no?" I asked, blocking the entrance.

"How about yes, their my kids and they will come with me!" He continued.

I sighed, "Can I ask you a question?"

He scoffed, "What?"

"Why do you hate them so much?" I asked, looking at him. It seemed like he had walked here, and my house is at least 30 minutes from George's.

"I- because their brats!" He stuttered out.

"So then why do you want them back?" I asked.

"I- uh-" He seemed to be lost.

"Once you can redeem yourself and prove to me that you can be the father that they deserve, you can come talk to them." I told him.

He just stayed silent.

"Until then, I'm gonna ask you to leave or I'm calling the police," I broke the silence.

He just walked off and I shut the door and went back to my room to see George and Maddie cuddling. I smiled when George looked at me. He put his finger over his mouth, signaling to be quiet.

"She's asleep," He whispered.

I nodded and walked over. I looked at him and he nodded. I smiled and bent down to reach under my bed, pulling out a small mattress, once I got it out, I slowly picked Maddie up and placed her on the mattress, careful not to wake her.

"Thanks, I couldn't feel my arms-" George said quietly laughing.

"No problem," I nodded, sitting at the edge of my bed.

George started getting up, "I'll sleep on the couch for now-"

I grabbed his arm carefully, "No, it's fine, you can sleep here," I told him, pulling him onto the bed.

I could see that his face was red and he was definitely flustered. I smiled to myself at that. Once he got onto the bed as well, I pulled him near me and wrapped my arms around his torso. He was curled up in my chest. We both sat there, listening to each other's breather.

"Hey George?" I whispered.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

(Lmao I'm listening to out of my league and it reminds me of this chapter even tho it's not done🤡)