Danger

Sooooo I'm currently starting to write this during class and I also have a stupid doctors appointment thing for my leg so I might not be able to get to much done but enjoy!
————
!!TW: Homophobia!!
————
{No-Ones POV}
————
"What do you mean?" Maddie asked her, now turning her full attention on the topic.

"I mean that my brothers name is Dave and he's in Clay's and George's grade! At our school!" Alyssa explained.

"Ok, wait- what if it's just a different Dave?" Maddie suggested.

"I don't know...should we try and find out?" Alyssa asked.

"I guess but how would we do that?" Maddie agreed.

"Hmm, we could say that I need to go home and I'll try and let them get a small glimpse at him? You can try and see their reaction," Alyssa told her.

"Alright, let's go get them then," Maddie said, getting up.

Alyssa also got up and followed her till the got to the door of Clays room, which was closed. Maddie knocked on the door, not wanting to be rude.

No answer.

She gave Alyssa concerned face and knocked again.

Still no answer.

Maddie sighed and decided to just go in, only to see that both boys were sleeping. She looked over to Alyssa who was giggling a little. Maddie smiled and walked over to George.

"George," Maddie said, tapping him, "wake up,"

George stayed asleep.

Maddie sighed, "George! Wake up sleepy head!" She shook him a little.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

(JDKSHDKD MY TEACHER IS READING A STORY AND SAID THE NAME GEORGE AND IT SCARED ME LMAO, ANYWAYS-)

"I need you and Clay to get up, we need to bring Alyssa home," Maddie told him.

George yawned before opening his eyes. After a moment, he realized he was still cuddled up to Clay. He sat up, embarrassed.

"Ok, go wait down stairs, I'll wake Clay up," He said, still half asleep.

"Mk" Maddie said, walking out of the room with Alyssa.

George laid back down, cuddling back up to his boyfriend.

"Clay?" George said, looking up to see if Clay was awake.

"Mm..?" Clay mumbled.

"We need to get up and take Alyssa home.." George told him.

Clay opened his eyes and looked at George. They just stared at each other.

"Alright, is she already ready?" Clay asked, playing with George's hair.

George closed his eyes, "I think so,"

"Mk, let's go then," Clay said, sitting up.

George did the same and they both got ready before heading downstairs. They all got outside and Got in the car.

"Where do you live?" Clay asked, a starting up the car.

"*Insert random address here*" Alyssa told him.

"Alright," Clay said, pulling out of the driveway.

It was about 5 minutes into the drive and Clay noticed George yawn for the 3rd time.

"You still tired?" Clay laughed.

George just nodded.