The SMP

I've decided that I'm going to do 2 small parts today, mainly so I can start to plan out some more of the story and all that but for now enjoy!
————
{George's POV}
————
We were all finishing up eating when I remembered something.

"Hey, Clay?" I said, finishing a bit of bacon.

"Hm?" He mumbled looking over to me.

"Last night, what happened when you answered the door? Was it our dad?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah it was," He responded "I told him he can talk to you guys once he proves to me or you that he is a good father and that is when he can see you guys, and I told him that if he didn't I would call the police,"

"Oh, alright," I nodded,"Thanks"

"No problem!" Clay smiled.

We went back to eating and soon finished out food. Me and Clay went to the living room sitting on different sides of the couch we sat on. Once Maddie came over she went to clay instead of sitting down.

"Hey, I noticed a PC setup in your room, I was wondering if I could use it for a few?" She asked. I could tell she was nervous to ask.

"Sure, that's fine," Clay nodded, turning on the tv.

"Yay! Thanks Clay!" Maddie exclaimed as she went off to Clays room.

"She's pretty good y'know," I told Clay as he scrolled through Netflix.

"Really? Can she beat you?" He asked.

"Well-"

He laughed, "never mind, you to easy to beat,"

"Wha- I am not!" I said defensively.

He just laughed and continued to look for a movie. My response was to lightly punch him on the shoulder.

"Owwwww" he said sarcastically, making a pouty face.

I couldn't help but laugh, causing him to wheeze shortly after.
——
Eventually he found a movie and hit play. I had been on my phone as he chose the movie so I didn't know what it was. I put my phone away when he pulled me over to his side, having one arm wrapped around my shoulders. I sighed and just decided to watch the movie, not prepared for what he chose. I heard him laughing a little and looked up.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You'll see," he replied, smiling and looking back at the tv.

I did the same and watched as the movie started. Before I knew it, there was a jump scare which caused me to jump and scream, also causing Clay to laugh, well, wheeze. I looked over at him.

"Clay! That was not funny!" I shouted playfully but still upset.

He managed to talk between wheezing, "You- should have seen- your face!"

I eventually started laughing as well, but he ended up changing the movie to something not scary. We watched about 2 and a half movies before he fell asleep. I had noticed a funny part came up and he didn't laugh. I looked up and saw he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I paused the movie and got up deciding to check on Maddie. Before I went to check on her I turned around and placed a small kiss on Clays cheek,then went off.

I slowly opened the door, just to see if she would notice. Surprisingly she didn't, but probably because she had Clays head set on. I noticed she was playing on the SMP and I decided to just be quiet and watch. I didn't realize it when I came in, but she was in a vc with someone, well 2 people. I couldn't see the names from where I was, and was going to sneak a little closer to see but I didn't have to as I heard the voices while walking up.

"Ok, wait wait wait,-" One voice said.

"Hm," Maddie mumbled.

"Your telling me, that your George's younger sister, at Dreams house, on his account?" The voice asked.

"Yeah, basically " Maddie answered.

"Why are you guys even there?" Another voice asked.

"I don't know, George was here and I got bored at our house and made them come get me" Maddie replied, obviously lying but I didn't mind that.

"George? At Dreams house? Wow- ok" the same voice said.

"Maddie-" I said, walking over to her.

She turned around and looked at me, "oh hi George!"

"Why are you talking to Tommy? And bad?" I asked.

"I don't know, they told me in chat to join the vc so I did, I think they thought I was Clay-" she answered.

"Oh my god- it's GeorgeNotFound!" Tommy said through the headset.

Guessing he could here me I decided to reply, "hello, Tommyinit- "
————
K uhhhh
Imma just end this here, no specific reason besides what I said earlier but yeah
Hope you guys enjoyed :)

797 words