Sunset's & Rain

Alright before I start this part I really want to thank all of you so much for 700+ views, and yea, hope you all enjoy this 'chapter'!
————
!!TW: mentions of self-harm, homophobia, mentions of abuse!!
————
{No-Ones POV}
————
The boys continued walking, still hand in hand with each other. They continued walking for a few, every now and then, George asking where they were going. Every time, Clay had the same answer.

"Soooo-" George said "Where are we going again?" He asked.

"George, I told you," Clay started "You'll find out once we get there"

George sighed, "fineeee"

George reminded Clay of a kid on a road trip, always asking when they are gonna be there or how much longer. They walked for about 5 more minutes until Clay stopped at the end of a pier, but facing the left of it, as they had came from the right.

"What exactly are we doing here?" George asked, looking at his surroundings.

Clay pointed to a large Ferris wheel and smiled.

"Oh!" George exclaimed.

"Yep," Clay said "And there's another surprise" He finished as he continued walking, still holding George's hand.

"What is i?" George asked.

"You'll find out," Clay replayed, smiling.

George just rolled his eyes and let Clay lead them to the Ferris wheel. Once they got there Clay gave the worker the money to get on and both of the boys hoped into a seat on the Ferris wheel, still holding hands. Eventually, most of the seats filled up and the ride started moving, slowly, but at a regular pace, enough for the boys to take in the view of the area around them. Soon enough,the boys were coming up to the top, getting a view of even more, beyond their surroundings, now able to see beyond the waters surrounding them.

"Wait-" George said as their cart stopped, right at the top.

Clay looked over and smiled.

"Clay-" George started "Did you ask the guy to do this?" He asked.

Clay nodded and then turned, pointing to the sky ahead of them, showing a bright, colorful sunset. George smiled at the sight, even tho he couldn't see the actual colors and it looked dull to him. After a few seconds of staring at the beautiful sky, Clay spoke up.

"Close your eyes" he said.

"What?" George asked.

"Close your eyes" clay repeated.

George shrugged and closed his eyes, curious on what Clay was going to do.

Once George closed his eyes, Clay reached into his pocket and grabbed something. After a few moments of Rumbling, George felt something getting placed on his face. Glasses, to be specific. Though, he didn't know why. Once Clay was done he spoke again.

"Alright, open" he said, smiling.

George opened his eyes, only to see the true colors of the sunset that sat in front of him. His mouth dropped open from shock. He felt like he could cry.happy tears of course.

"Clay," George said "I- this is beautiful-" he finished.

"I thought you would like it," he replied, happy to know his friend liked his gift.

"I love it!" George exclaimed, almost in tears.

Clay hugged George, and they continued to watch the sunset until the Ferris wheel started moving again. Once they got down, George was still wearing the glasses, allowing him to see the bright and fun colors of his surroundings. After they finally got back to their school.