Secrets revealed - part 3

Heyo, imma just get right into this for you guys but I want to thank you guys for 1.78k views!!
————
{George's POV}
————
I ended up falling asleep during the second movie with Clay last night. I don't remember if I was tired or if I was just extremely comfortable. I had been curled up to his side, holding onto his arm. I didn't know if he noticed or not until I woke up.
————
{No-ones POV}
————
George woke up and yawned while stretching a bit. He laid in the position he was in for a second before opening his eyes and blushing immediately.

"AhH-" his voice cracked a bit as he shot up from laying down, which also caused Clay to wake up.

"What happened?!" He asked when he heard George scream "Are you ok?"

George Looked back, now noticing he woke his friend up, "OH- uh sorry, I-" George stopped, he didn't want to tell his friend he was embarrassed by sleeping next to him because he had a crush on.

"I-I has a nightmare..sorry-" George lied as he laid back down a bit.

"Oh, do you wanna talk about it?"

George got tense, "n-no" he felt bad for lying.

"Alright," Clay said, stretching and then also lying back down.

There was an 'awkward' silence that lasted a while before Clay sighed and spoke up.

"Hey George?"

"Hm?" George mumbled. He was half asleep.

"When we were watching the horror movie, last night," Clay started "You we're cuddled up to me, which makes sense!"

Even though George had his back to his friend, he opened his eyes and listened to what he was saying.

"But, when we were watching the comedy-" He continued "You we're still cuddled up to me..why?" He asked

George didn't know what to say. He successfully lied his way out of a similar situation just a few minutes ago, but how was he going to get out of this one? He took in a breath as he went to talk but he didn't, again, not knowing what to say. Clay noticed this and felt bad.

"I'm not mad or upset about it!" He said, "I was just curious"

George hesitantly talked, "I'm not to sure," he replied, "I guess I was just really tired,"

Clay nodded, even though George couldn't see him.

After another few minutes of silence, George sighed. He already felt bad for liking someone he had just met not even 3 days ago, and now he felt even worse for lying to him. Multiple times.

"What's wrong?" Clay asked, after hearing the boy sigh.

"Look," George started, sitting up with his back against the head board of the bed.

Clay looked over at him with a confused look.

"I haven't been entirely honest with you," George continued

"What do you mean?" Clay asked, now sitting crisscrossed in front of George.

George looked away for a second but then looked back, "When I said I had a nightmare, and when I said I must have been tired-" he said.

Clay was silent for a moment.

"I'm still confused?" He commented.

George let his shoulders fall, releasing weight, he didn't know he was holding in, "I lied about them," He said staring at Clay "I didn't have a nightmare, I was shocked to wake up next to you..and I wasn't tired, I just wanted to be close to you.." George finished, now looking at the blankets on the bed.

Clay was a bit taken back, "Wh-"

"I like you," George cut him off, "is what I'm trying to say.."

Clay reached his hand out to George's face. He made George look up at him and he could see that George was on the verge of crying. He sighed and pulled George into a hug. Obviously, George was a bit taken back, but he just sat there, crying into his crushes shoulder.

After about a minute of the hug, Clay pulled away and brung his hand to George's face, wiping his tears with his thumb.

"I'm not mad," Clay said, smiling, hoping to cheer up his friend a bit.

George stayed silent for a second, "Yeah- b-but we only met a few days ago-"

"Hey, hey- I said, i'm not mad, ok? I don't mind that, it's your choice," Clay interrupted.

George smiles a bit, relieved that he didn't have to worry about that anymore.

"Thanks.." he said quietly, hugging Clay again.

Clay just smiled and hugged back, eventually hearing a small snore from his, now sleeping, friend.
————
Ok I'm semi-happy with this part, but
I'm really excited to start working on the next part! So yeah :)
Hope you guys enjoyed.

785 words