The weekend(part 1.5)

So I know i said I would post 2 small parts and I didn't but because I'm bored, and it's currently 1:30am, I'm just gonna write a small part for me and you guys, enjoy!
————
{No-Ones POV}
————
George, Maddie, Tommy, and Bad all talked for what seemed a few hours, when it was only about an hour and a half. While George was showing Maddie around the SMP, the door to the room opened and George turned to see a sleepy Clay walk in. He told Maddie to hold on and he walked over to Clay, giving him a hug as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Morning, sleepy head-" George said, muffled by his face being cuddled in Clays chest.

"Hi" Clay replied, yawning.

"Did you just wake up?" George asked pulling his face away to look at Clay.

Clay nodded and then looked to Maddie who was running around in the SMP. He smiled. George just kept hugging him.

"Your so clingy today, George-" Clay said, attempting, to pull George off of him.

"I know!" George smiled, not allowing Clay to pull him off.

"Wait- what's this?" Maddie asked standing in front of a rail road track.

"Oh that leads to something Tommy made," George answered after turning to look, "One time he accidentally ran Clay over and knocked him out of the world, causing him to die!" George laughed.

Maddie laughed as Clay playfully punched George in the back.

"Rude!" George said, his voice muffled again.

time skip

{Clay's POV}

George and I had watched Maddie play a little longer before going back to the movie we were watching. We were watching the movie, George cuddling into my side, when he sifted a bit and sighed. I looked down and saw he was on the verge of falling asleep.

"If your tired, go to sleep, George" I told him, rubbing his back a little.

"Mm.." he mumbled.

I laughed and scooted him closer, "Sleep" I repeated.

I felt him nod and I went back to watching the movie. Before I knew it, I heard quiet snore coming from him before Maddie came into the living room.

"Hey-" she said, "Is it ok if my friend comes over?" She asked quietly, taking note that George was asleep.

I nodded, thinking it was probably her friend- what was her name...oh Alyssa!

And correct I was. Once a few minutes passed after she asked me, there was a knock at the door. Maddie walked passed the living Room to the front door. She opened it and her friend, Alyssa, came inside. She waved at me smiling before her and Maddie went off into another room.
————
This is probably really shorter than usual but it's already 2am and I should really get to bed so hope you had fun ready this mini part, and have a good night! Or day-

Yeah-

486 words