Boba tea and whipped cream

Alright, so it's almost 2am and I'm extremely bored so I'm just gonna write a bit, anyways enjoy! (Also feel free to leave any suggestions because I feel like I'm running out of ideas)
————
{No-Ones POV}
————
"Your very welcome," Clay said, smiling as he opened the door to the cafe, "Ladies first"

"Oh very funny " George replayed, walking into the cafe

Clay followed him, laughing. Both boys walked inside and went to an empty table. It was a petty neat cafe. Not to small and not to big, just a normal size. Enough room to fit at least 10 maybe 12 tables. After a few minutes of chitchat, a young girl came up to their table.

"Hello, welcome to the Vanilla Bubble Cafe, what would you guys like today?" She asked, holding a small notebook and a pencil.

George thought for a moment, while doing so, Clay already had his order in mind.

"Can I get a Strawberry short cake special" He said

"Of course, would you like anything to drink with that?" She asked, after writing down stuff.

"Uhm..a green tea boba please" He finished

"Alright," she finished writing, now turning to George "What would you like?"

"Can I get the Chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream please" He answered

"Coming right up," she said "Anything to drink?"

"I'll have the Strawberry banana boba"

"Ok," She said, finishing up what she was writing "Is that all?"

Both boys nodded.

"Alright, your food will be right with you" she said, smiling and walking away to take another order.

There was a second of silence before George looked at clay who was laughing under his breath.

"What?" George asked "what's so funny?"

Clay looked at George, "really?" He said "pancakes in the afternoon? It's almost like, 11 o'clock now" he finished, laughing again

George crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair, "Oh hush-" he said, "I can eat pancakes when ever I want!"

Clay just laughed again and the boys continued to talk. Before they knew it there food was ready. The same young girl was the one to bring it out to them.

She walked over holding to trays, one small one that held the boys drinks, and a larger one that held their food. She sat down the smaller tray first and gave clay his drink, and George his. She then handed them each what they had ordered and asked if they needed anything else.

"Not at the moment," Clay said "Thank you"

"No problem" she smilies and headed back into the kitchen.

(Hate to interrupt but, because I'm stupid, I was looking up some good foods that would be at cafes and stuff and eventually got everything situated, and I found some really good pictures of what their orders looked like so imma show them because yea)

^^^
Clays drink

^^^George's drink

^^^
George's drink

^^^George's drink

^^^
Clay's food

^^^George's food————And now because i have school in the morning, I'm gonna end this part hereI'm actually pretty satisfied with this part if I'm honest but anyways, I hopeYou guys enjoyed this part and yea, bye bye!521 words

^^^
George's food
————
And now because i have school in the morning, I'm gonna end this part here
I'm actually pretty satisfied with this part if I'm honest but anyways, I hope
You guys enjoyed this part and yea, bye bye!
521 words