The hospital

Before I start this, I just wanna thank you all for 5k+ views and this might be short it might not be? I'm not sure yet!
Also, Ive been using my phone for these last like 15 parts(maybe more?) and because of that I've been miss spelling a lot of things so don't mind that! Anyways, enjoy!
————
Italics - thoughts
!!TW: Mentions of blood, physical bullying, mentions of self-harm!!
————
{Clay's POV}
————
"STOP!-" I yelled, right before George was punched.

His head ended up hitting the wall behind him and he immediately passed out.

The same kid continued to kick George, along with a few punches here and there.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled, finally getting out of who Evers grasp I was in.

I ran over to George as the doors to the school opened.

"What's going on out here?" A voice said.

I didn't bother turning around, nor listening to who was talking. I was to worried about George. Not only was his face bleeding but the back of his head as well. Not to mention a lot of bruises on his legs and arms.

"Clay, what happened?" A teachers voice asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"It was Dave and his friends! T-they held me against the wall while cornering George before they beat him-" I said, still looking at George.

"Oh my...ok, stay here with George, I'm going to call the ambulance," The teacher said, walking off.

I looked behind me to see the principal and another teacher talking to Dave and The two boys. I saw Dave glance at me and smirk. I mouthed 'fuck you' in response. He gave me a face. I turned back to George and held where his head was bleeding.

"Please be ok.." I whispered.

Time skip, At the hospital, 11:45

{George's POV}

I opened my eyes, only to find myself in a room almost completely white, a bunch of machines and wires everywhere.

Am I in the hospital or something..?

Ironically, someone walked into the room. I couldn't make out who it was though.

(SHIT MY FLIPPING HAND FELL ASLEEP💀😭)

"George?," A voice said quietly, "George! Your awake!"

I started to recognize the voice.

"Clay?" I asked.

"Mhm, it's me, how are you feeling?" He asked, putting his hand on mine.

"Uhm...a lot of pain..." I answered.

"Yeah...Your gonna be here for a few then..." Clay replied, sighing after.

I looked at him, opening my eyes a bit more now that they were adjusted to the light. He had tear stains on his face.

"What happened?.." I asked.

"Dave...and his friends..they beat you," He answered, looking down.

"Oh.." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help- That stupid kid had me against the wall and-"

"Clay, it's fine, you were still trying, that's all that matters," I smiled.

He smiled back and sat down in a chair that was next to the bed as another person walked in. Someone else was also next to them.

"Hey Maddie, hey Alyssa, George is up," Clay said.