New home?

I'm probably not gonna get much done for this but enjoy anyways!
————
{No-ones POV}
————
After George, Clay, and Maddie got in the car, George asked,

"Who was that? I don't remember you ever telling me about a girl named Alyssa?"

George only said the last part because he knew all of his sisters friends, and he wasn't over protective! Maybe?

"Oh yeah, I met her a few days ago" Maddie replied

George nodded.

"She seems nice," Clay commented, looking at Maddie through the mirror.

She nodded and smiled.

Time skip

Once they got to Clay's house, they ordered some pizza and decided to watch a movie and leave what happened earlier in the past. They decided on a regular movie, seeing that they now had Maddie with them. About half way through the movie, George and Maddie both got a text at the same time.

Maddie's saying "Hey sweetie, I was just wondering where you were, I haven't seen you all day and you aren't in your room"

George's said "Hey, I haven't seen you and your sister all day, do you know where she is? Are you guys ok?"

Both were from their mom.

Maddie looked at George as if she didn't know what to do.

"Is yours from mom too?" He asked

She nodded

"Don't answer, I'll let her know what happened," He replied

She just nodded again and went back to watching the movie. George went back to his phone.

"Hey, sorry, we're both at Clay's, We're staying here for a while actually"

George thought for a second before sending the message. He looked at Clay,

"Hey, would me and Maddie be able to stay here for a few?"

"Of course! Stay as long as you need to," Clay smiled and nodded.

George smiled and went back to his phone and hit send. The message was read immediately.

"Ok, thank you for letting me know, how long are you gonna stay exactly?"

George paused not really knowing the answer.

"I'm not to sure, but something happened with dad and Maddie had to run away"

"Oh my god, I'll talk to him about it, stay safe and watch your sister"

"I will, thank you for handling it"

"No problem"

George put his phone away and tried to go back to watching the movie but then he realized something-

"Wait-" he sat up, catching Clay's and Maddie's attention.

"What?" Clay asked pausing the movie.

It was silent for a moment as George was thinking about what just happened. Clay and Maddie were just waiting for him to speak.

"George, what is it?" Maddie asked.

"Mom texted me- us" George finally said.

"Yeah?" Maddie said.

"And she said that she hasn't seen us all day-" George continued

"Yeah? I'm confused-"

"Mom isn't at the house anymore! How would she know we were there!" George explained.

Maddie's eyes widened and she looked at George directly.

"You don't think.." She said.

George just nodded.

"Wait, I'm confused"  Clay commented.

"I think our dad took our moms phone..." George mumbled, looking down.

"Wait..did you say you were staying here..?" Clay asked quickly

George just nodded slowly, still looking down.

"If that was dad..." Maddie started.

Clay looked at her but George just let his head hang low.

"Does that mean he's gonna come here and take me and George..?" She asked. Her voice was shaky.

"No- I won't let him, don't worry, you guys will be fine-" Clay told her almost immediately.

She just nodded, "Can I go grab some snacks?" She asked, trying to take her mind off of the situation.

Clay gave her a small smile and nodded. She got up and left the room to head to the kitchen. Once she left, Clay turned to George, who was still looking down, now fidgeting with the blanket. Clay reached over and lifted George's chin, making him look at him.

"George, your gonna be ok" Clay said, pulling him into a hug.

George stayed quiet and once he pulled away he looked at Clay before a tear streamed down his face.

"Hey, hey, hey-" Clay started.

George leaned into Clay's chest continuing to cry.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled.

"Hey, look at me-" Clay said, pulling George away from him and looking at him, "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, you didn't know"

"But I-I should've! I knew he kicked our mom out- I should have known he would have done this and-"

"George! Listen to me!" Clay interrupted him, "You didn't know, don't put this on your self, ok?"

George nodded and Clay pulled him into another hug as Maddie walked back into the room. George didn't bother moving but Clay just looked back and gave her a look signaling that he wasn't really ok. She nodded and set down the food she had brought in for them, then walking over to the boys and joining the hug.
————
Alrighttttt
Imma end this here- I had a lot of fun writing this one, idk why 🤷‍♀️
But yeah! Hope you guys enjoyed- and thank you guys so much for 3k views!!

853 words