15- Switch.

PREVIOUSLY 

"VILLAIN'S ATTACKING NOT A DRILL, IN THE NAME OF ERASERHEAD CLASS 1A AND 1B HAVE PERMISSION TO ATTACK. DO NOT HOLD BACK FUTURE HEORES. THEY'RE AFTER ONE OF YOU STUDENTS PLEASE STAY SAFE!"

Mandalay..In the name of me? Fine I'll take it, please make if future heroes.

____________________________________

MIDORIYA POV

Once Mandalay finished telling everyone with telepathy I run off in a direction where I heard commotion.  

I turned back to say something to Mandalay when I was faced with a person about to throw a knife at me, only for it to be stopped by another villain.

"Don't! That's Reject! Stain used to respect him a ton!" The villain said to the other, he turned to look at me and I just winked.

"Mandalay Kota's safe! I'm going to make sure everyone else is okay!" I then run off. 

"TOKOYAMI CALM DOWN! IT'S OK!" 

That voice sounds like Shoji.. I run towards the voice only to be greeted by a large shadow figure about to attack then Shoji picks me up and runs with me on his back.

"Midoriya you're in no condition to be out here!" Shoji says while trying to avoid Tokoyami's attacks.

"Is that Dark Shadow?! He lost control didn't he.." I say while looking back hearing Tokoyami repeatedly apologizing. 

His weakness is light but we're nowhere near the fire in the forest and we both can't produce any light. I thought then I heard explosions.

Bakugou!

"Shoji head towards the explosions! Tokoyami let go of control! TRUST ME!" I watched as Tokoyami let go and Dark Shadow went crazy.

"Bakugou a little help over here!" Shoji yelled, then we were both hit into a tree.

SHOTO POV

Me and Bakugou were fighting this villain when we heard commotion coming from behind us. 

"Is that Tokoyami.." I said in disbelief.

Then we see Shoji along with Midoriya getting hit into a tree, the villain we were attacking goes over us towards Tokoyami. I'm about to interfere when Bakugou put his hand out.

"No. Just watch." I watch as Dark Shadow easily defeats the villain, I motion for us to go and calm Tokoyami down with our light he surprisingly listens.

We surround Tokoyami in light and he calms down, Shoji and Midoriya come over and I am shocked to see Midoriya is still even conscious, he's bleeding out so much.

"I'm sorry all of you. Thank you Midoriya, sorry Shoji and you both." Tokoyami says.

MIDORIYA POV

"Forget the crappy apologies, we need to go make sure everyones ok." I say as I listen in for any commotion nearby.

"Midoriya calm down, lets focus on your condition." Shoto says clearly concerned but I'm not having it.

"Forget about me, others are probably in worse condition!" I shout.

"Since when do you even care about others! All you do is shut people out, now all of a sudden you want to change?" Shoto says.

I stay silent knowing that he's right.

"Cut it out, Midoriya's right we need to focus on others currently. We can settle this argument later." Shoji said point in a direction.