Chapter 1

Hey guys! I hope you love this story! I've been wanting to share this story for so long and now I'm finally doing it! Vote and give comments! Please no hatred of any sort. I want this story to be fun and exciting!

~ 8 years old ~

"Father? When will I ever see Narnia?" I asked knowing I've heard the answer a million times.

My father, Aslan, smiled and laughed. "Patience. You will know when the time comes."

I sighed because I knew what he meant. I must learn to transform myself into a human first before I'm able to go to Narnia. I've tried everyday since my father told me how I can finally go to Narnia, but I still have not succeeded. 

"You lack faith. You must believe in yourself first, then you can believe in the things you are able to do," Aslan acknowledged, full of wisdom.

I breathed and slowed down my heart rate, then took a second to think of what I'm capable of doing. I'm the Daughter of Aslan, Princess of Narnia, and soon to be the army's best warrior. I can do it, I can change for myself, and for my people.

I opened my eyes and realized something was different. I looked down and notice that I no longer have paws, but feet. Tears welled in my eyes as I looked up. My father gave me the biggest smile. "You did it Makayla. You are so beautiful. Your mother would be so proud of you."

The words pierced my heart, not in a bad way, but in a way that I will always remember. "Thank you father," I whispered after I walked up and hugged his giant mane. Ever since my mother died just a few weeks ago, this is the most my father has talked to me all at once.

"Now, let's go to Narnia. Shall we?"

I nodded and walked with my father to the end of land, and through the portal, to Narnia.

Sorry this part was so short but I just wanted to give a small flashback/ intro before we start! Don't forget to vote! Love you guys.... See you in the next chapter!:)