Chapter 5

April 18, 1996 Tallinn, Sweden
LILI'S POV
"I love you." Kenneth cups my face and stares down at my lips.

"I love you too." I gaze into his dreamy hazel eyes and lean in. Ken kisses me softly and I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We kiss for a few seconds, then I hear Steve's voice.

"CUT!" Steve yells. I pull away and look at the glaring lights. It's been a few months and the movie is almost done. This was the last scene. The schedules did mix up so the kissing scene we ended up doing later.

"That was perfect!" Steve grins. "Well that's it folks. We're done!" I can't believe it. It passed by so quickly.

"I can't believe this movie is actually already done." Ken gapes.

"I know." We both get up and change. It's warm, so I slip my blue jeans and pink shirt on.

"I honesty thought it was gonna take longer." I say, wistfully.

"Well when you have such great actors, it doesn't take as long." Steve comes up and puts an arm around my shoulder and one around Ken. We both grin. It had been hard work, getting up at crazy hours and barely getting any sleep. But it would be worth it. I hope.

"Just so you know, the movie will be released on July 12th." I nod. We would have to go to several interviews in some months. The movie, "Love Together, Be With You Never" was a sad romance type of movie. But I loved it and I enjoyed every moment on set. I just hoped audiences would enjoy it as well. My work, as an actress was done. Now it was up to the editors to piece the movie together.

"Here are your paychecks, and my phone number. I'm interested in working with you two again." Steve winks and hands us envelops and a card. I smile.

"Do you think the movie is gonna be huge?" Ken asks.

"I really hope so. It was so fun to film." I say, walking next to Ken. We had grown close while filming, and were good friends. I was about to invite him to my birthday party in two days.

"Hey by the way, my birthday is in two days. I'm flying back home to Florida and my friends are throwing me a party in Orlando. You should come." I grin at Ken.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I smile and push a strand of hair behind my ear. "I can write down the address for you." I scribble it down and and hand it to Ken. It was going to be at Lou's house. Lou offered to do it and I thought it was very sweet of him.

"I'll be there." Ken promises. I nod.

"Well I have up go and pack. My flight back to Florida is tonight at 8." I wave bye to Ken and head back to my hotel room. Nick and the guys left a week earlier, after doing several concerts. I went to one, as my schedule didn't have much free time. But I could see how the fans screamed. I had marveled at their talent and I knew that they were going to be huge. I head into the hotel and start getting my clothes out of the drawers and pack up. After an hour, I make sure I have everything and head off to the airport and back to Tampa.

April 19, 1996 Orlando Florida
NICK'S POV
"Nick no. We are not making a comic book about us as superheroes." Howie rolls his eyes.

"Come on! It's a good idea!" I protest.

"Yeah, sure kid." Kevin chuckles. I fumed. I hated that they called me a kid. I mean sure, I'm the youngest one, but still. Brian, who usually had my back didn't even think my idea for us in a comic book was cool.

"Don't stress over it Nick." AJ pats my back. I scowl and gather up my sketches of the comic book. I loved to draw, especially comics. I start making another sketch for a while, then stop.