Chapter 2

December 31, 1995 Tampa Florida
LILI'S POV
"Wait you guys have already done some music videos right?" I swallow my pizza bite before talking. Kevin nods.

"How many?" I take another bite of my pizza.

"Uhh we've done three I think." Kevin scratches his chin.

"We've Got It Goin on, Anywhere For You, and...what was the other one?" AJ asks.
"I'll Never Break Your Heart." Brian finishes.

"It's so cheesy." Nick groans. I smile.

"Really?" I turn to look at him. Nick nods.

"If you want you could see them." Howie offers.

"Sure." I start slightly bouncing in my seat. Nick laughs.

"Which one should we play first?" AJ looks at the CDs.

"Let's get the cheesy one of out the way." Nick says, his mouth full. Kevin gives a look and Nick swallows his pizza, then grins. Kevin puts it in and I hear Kevin talking after a scene with girls talking.

"Baby I know you're hurting. Right now you feel like you can never love again. Now all I ask is a chance, to prove that I love you." I glance at Kevin, and he's cringing. Then I hear AJ begin to sing.

"From the first day that I saw your smiling face, honey I knew that we would be together forever." I smile at AJ. Then I hear Brian's voice.

"Ooh when I asked you out, you said no, but I found out, darling that you've been hurt, thought that you'd never love again. I deserve a try honey just once. Give a a chance and I'll prove this all wrong." Brian starts humming along.

"You walked in, you were so quickly to judge. But honey, he's nothing like me." AJ's voice comes out. I see the scene where the boys are with girls and on a sled.

"But honey, he's nothing like me, I'll never break your heart, I'll never make you cry. I'd rather die, than live without you, I'll give you all of me honey that's no lie." The chorus is beautiful. After a few times, I find myself singing along. Nick looks at me in surprise.

"You already learned it?" he widens his blue eyes.

"I catch on fast." I blush and stare at my lap.

"Next one!" Howie announces. Kevin grabs another CD and puts it in. I hear pretty music then a view of the ocean with the boys walking.

"I'd go anywhere for you, anywhere you asked me to, I do anything for you, anything you want me to." Then there are solo parts from Nick and Brian. I can feel Nick squirming when his parts come up. I smile, hearing Nick's high pitched voice.

"Nick, your voice." AJ bursts out laughing.

"Shut up." Nick's face is bright red. "I was fourteen okay?"

"I know it's true." AJ mocks Nick. Nick throws a pillow at AJ. I'm holding in my laughter and so is Kevin. Brian and Howie start laughing like crazy. Nick turns even more red.

"Nick your voice is lovely. Don't worry." I give him a kiss on his cheek. That seems to calm him down. He sighs.

"Just play the next damn video." he huffs. Kevin nods and turns away and probably grins.

"This one is We've Got It Goin On." Kevin announces.

"Oh that's the one I heard on the radio right?" I cock my head to the side.

"Yeah." Howie laughs.

"I think I remember it." I say.

"Well let's see." Kevin presses play. The guys are in some radio station and they introduce themselves. Then the song starts playing and suddenly they are in a room with microphones.