Chapter 19

February 3, 1999 New York, New York
BRIAN'S POV
"Should we challenge those guys over there?" Nick nodded to a group of guys.

I nodded. We were at the basketball court and getting filmed for the Disney Special. The cameras followed us around. We both beat the guys, I was pretty good at basketball and Nick's height also added to his skill. I remember he used to be trash at it.

Now, to beat Nick, I actually had to try.

We were pretty sweaty afterwards. The cameras stopped and we headed back to the hotel. On the way, I looked at Nick's cornrows. I have no idea what possessed him to get them.

"Nick, you look like a corn field." I teased, tugging on them. Nick rolled his eyes.

"They're cool." he protests.

"Keep telling yourself that buddy." I pat his back.

Nick pouts.

"Meanie."

"Just the truth." I shrugged. We walked in to the hotel room and the cameras were gone. I heard strange sounds coming from one of the bedrooms. Nick and I looked at each other. Please tell me-

"Hey guys." Kevin waves. He heads toward us, but steps back as he smells the sweat.

"You smell like shit." he wrinkles his nose.

"It's called playing basketball Kevin." Nick scoffs. He looks at the door.

"What's going on in there? It's sounds like-"

Kevin holds up a hand. "I know. It's AJ."

I widen my eyes. "Is AJ doing it here?"

The thought was nasty. But Kevin shook his head.

"I thought so too, but he's asleep."

"So it's Howie then?" I ask in
confusion.

"No, it's AJ." Kevin sighs.

"Kevin, you're not making any sense." Nick rolls his eyes.

"Basically, AJ's moaning in his sleep." Kevin grimaces.

Nick's laughs. "Why am I not surprised?"

Kevin shrugs. "I dunno. He's probably dreaming about Jennifer Anniston."

Nick snorts. "I'm going to tease the hell out of him when he wakes up."

I shook my head. "Nope. I wouldn't do that."

Nick raises an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"Because you've done it before." I smirk. Nick drops the basketball.

"What?"

"Mhm." I nod, grinning at Kevin.

"We promised not to bring that up!" Nick protested. I grin.

"Oopsies."

Kevin looks appalled. "Wait what? Nick moans in his sleep too?"

"Yeah." I nod. "He's was so loud too. We all know what he was dreaming about."

Nick is bright pink at this point.

"Brian shut up!" he smacks my arm. I wince.

"Owww. Fine." then I grin. "Were you hard when you woke up?"

Nick gives me a death stare. Kevin starts laughing.

"Remind me to never talk to you guys again." Nick groans. Kevin and I grinned. That wouldn't last. Nick hated being alone.