Chapter 4

Bucky smashed his lips against yours, his hands gripping your hips and pulling your body closer. Your hands tugged at the short strands of hair on the back of his neck, eliciting a groan from him. You felt a cold, metal hand running up your exposed back and let out a gasp at the contact. Bucky took that opportunity to explore your mouth with his tongue, molding it against your own.

You continued like that, familiarizing yourselves with each other's body until you had to pull back for air. Bucky let out a small whine at the loss of contact and attached his mouth to your neck, biting and sucking at your pulse point. The feeling had you slowly tilting your head back, letting out soft moans. You were desperate for friction, so you rolled your hips against the hardness that had been making itself known against your thigh.

Bucky let out a moan and grabbed your ass, pulling your front harder against him. "Fuck (y/n)... If you don't stop now, I'm not sure I'll be able to."

You pulled his face from your neck, forcing him to look at you. His lips were wet and swollen, his pupils were blown wide with lust and desire. You nearly moaned at the sight alone. You leaned in and tugged at his earlobe with your teeth, releasing the skin and letting your lips linger by his ear. Your voice was breathy with excitement as you whispered, "Fuck me, Bucky."

His lips found yours again as he gripped your ass harder, picking you up like you weighed nothing. Your legs wrapped around his waist while your hands tangled in his hair. He walked the two of you across the room to the door and slammed your body against it as he pressed on the lock button, your lips breaking contact as you gasped. Your mouth moved to the spot right below his jaw, biting down as his hips rocked against yours. You sucked on the skin, making sure to leave a mark before licking a stripe from the now bruised spot to his ear.

Bucky groaned, his hips continuing to grind against you. "Do you want me to fuck you against this door for everyone to hear?"

You smiled and brought his bottom lip between your teeth, tugging slightly. "Maybe another day," you winked.

He walked you two to the edge of the bed, throwing you gently on the sheets. Your dress bunched up at your hips, revealing your red laced thong to him. He dropped to his knees, grabbing your ankles and pulling you to the edge of the bed. His breath washed over your covered mound as his eyes trailed over your body. You propped yourself on your elbows, giving you a perfect view of his face between your thighs.

He pressed his lips against your thigh, his hands running slowly up your calves. "You have no idea how many times I've thought about this. Dreamed of you just like this... dripping wet for me."

You whined at his words, gasping as he pressed a soft kiss at your clothed core.

"I haven't been able to get you out of my head since the second you walked in this building. Those beautiful blue eyes..."

He got to work taking your heels off and placed them on the floor beside him. His fingers looped in the sides of your thong, pulling it down your legs as he kissed along the outside of your thighs. Your head fell back, relishing in his touch. He threw the soaked material across the room and pushed on the inside of your thighs. He stared at your bare pussy, glistening with arousal.

He placed a soft kiss at the apex of your thigh as he looked up at you through his eyelashes. You wiggled your hips, needing his mouth closer. He chuckled as he lifted your legs on his shoulders and placed his arm across your stomach. He licked a bold strip between your folds and pressed his tongue flat against your clit.

"Bucky..." you moaned.

He wrapped his lips around your clit, sucking on the bundle of nerves. His tongue gave a quick flick, making your legs tense around his head in pleasure.