Chapter 7

Still Nico's pov

During the 7's trip to collect Percy, Jason IM me saying they had found a girl that knew Percy super well and seemed to either be clear sighted or a demigod. "What's her name?" I asked. "Emma," he said. I must have looked shocked because he said "Um Nico what's wrong?" "Nothing." I said, "I have to go." With that i swiped my hand through the mist and shadow traveled to my father's palace. I appeared in the throne room and immediately my dad knew something was wrong. "Son, what's wrong?" He asked, "They found her." I said. "They're bringing her to CHB." "That's good." my dad said. "Now you must make sure she stays on our side." "Don't worry she's apparently best friends with Percy." I said. "Ok then." He said.

A few days later I was walking down the beach when I saw the Argo2 slowing down and coming towards the beach. After Percy and Emma were done laughing. I was about to introduce myself when Hazel beat me to it. "Emma this is Nico or death breath. He doesn't trust very easily so I advise you don't call him death blow yet." she said. "No it's fine she can call me death breath." I said. The 7 looked at me with shock written all over their faces. I was about to laugh when Emma randomly stumbled then she fainted.

Emma's pov

No no no not again not now!! I fought the darkness but it wouldn't go away this time.

:)Flashback!(: btw this isn't what she's seeing

Emma was 11 and it was the day before her birthday, she had wandered into the city alone at night. Everyone had warned her about the dangers but she hadn't listened but by the end of the night she wished she had.

Emma had had a fight with Percy, and Emily wasn't there so she ran until it hurt. When the tears had finally stopped and she had a cramp from running for so long she finally looked up and realized she had no idea where she was. She was lost. She spun in a circle a couple times to see if she could figure out which direction her apartment was but she couldn't so she kept walking. She found herself in an alley. She looked around, trying to find anything she might recognize when all of a sudden a bird came flying at her face. She shrieked and backed up but tripped over some debri lying on the ground. She fell and hit the ground hard.

She would have stayed conscious if she had not hit her head. As everything went dark she heard a voice and footsteps. As her eyes closed she heard a voice whisper something and she felt strong hands pick her up. Finally everything went black. When she woke up she was in a cage. She didn't know how long she had been asleep nor where she was. All she knew was that she wanted to go home. Just then a woman walked into the cage. She was beautiful. She had black hair that went down just under her shoulders, she was tall, graceful, and looked around 28.

"Oh goody you're up!" she said cheerfully. "My name is Nyx." Emma just stared back at her. "Not gonna say hello? Pity." Then a man walked in. He was huge. He had like a 10 pack and huge muscles. Imagine the strongest man in the world, a bull, and a dragon, all combined. That was how strong he was.

When he walked in he was holding something like a whip but this whip had tassels up and down its length. Think we're hanging on the ends of these tassels, like rocks and small pieces of glass.

"Where am i?" Emma asked. "Well you're in my house of course!" "What are you going to do to me?" She asked again. "Oh so full of questions aren't you dearie." she said, "Well you'll find out soon enough. Let's get down to business shall we? I'm going to ask a few questions and you're going to answer. Ok?" Nyx asked. Emma just stared at her.

"No? Ok then. Clytius would you be a dear and show her what happens when she doesn't answer or she lies?" Clytius stepped forward and whipped her, the glass and rocks weren't sharp enough to permanently damage her but they still hurt a lot and a couple ended up giving her scars.

This went on for days. Nyx asking the same question over and over again. "Who is your mother!" Nyx yelled it was the 7th day she had been there but she didn't know what day it was. Everytime she would answer, "Lisa Collins!" and everytime Nyx would shout, "LIAR!" and whip her again.

After 14 days of this cruel punishment Nyx walked into Emma's Cell. Nyx was happy to see Emma cower and cry. "You are being released but if you ever tell anyone what has happened here and who i am i will hunt you down and make you watch as i torture your friends and family to death.

That was the last thing Emma heard before everything went black. When she woke up she was in the hospital with her mom crying by her side. She was in the hospital for a month. Everyone asked and begged Emma to tell them what had happened but she refused, saying she was fine. Ever since then Emma would have flashbacks which caused her to pass out. She called them blackouts.

:)flashback over(: