Chapter 11

Percy's pov

After Zeus blasted us we were falling, falling and falling. It felt like hours had gone by but in reality it was only an hour. In the first couple of minutes we wrote a note and Emma used her magic to conjure up three balls then send them to olympus along with the note.

As we fell I started to get worried. How were we going to escape? What about all the monsters? "Don't worry, all the monsters down here are scared of me. Also just so you know whenever we are down here my name is Shadow." She said, noticing my worried face. "I'll be Trident" I said

"I'll be reaper." Nico said. After what felt like 30 years I finally saw the ground. "Um guys the grounds coming up fast." I said "Don't worry, I can fix that." Shadow said. She did a new york taxi cab whistle and 3 skeleton horse thingies came flying up. "These are called thestrals." She said,

"Reaper yours is αντιτορπιλικό."

"Destroyer," Reaper said,

"Nice."

"That one is Tridents and its name is Φονιάς."

"Cool. slayer!" I said.

"And mine is called άλφα"

"Alpha." Nico said.

"Yes, now swing onto their backs and lets go before we hit the ground." I looked down and saw that Shadow was right. We were about to hit the ground. We all swung onto our respective horses and they flew away with us on their backs. "Let's go home, Alpha." Shadow said to her horse as she rubbed the side of its neck.

It nodded its head and flew in a different direction. Mine and Reapers turned and followed. Soon we were approaching a cliff side. The thestrals landed on the ground and faced the cliff. "Please say we aren't climbing that." I said. Shadow shook her head.

"No Trident were not climbing the cliff." We got off of the Thestrals and followed Shadow to a cave. As we neared the cave entrance we heard noises coming from inside. Slowly we crept in to see Kelli and her posse of empousai rummaging around in what looks like an abandoned cave house thingy.

"Eh hem." Kelli turned around. "What are you doing in my stuff kelli?" Shadow asked. Kelli's eyes widened. "But I killed you. How are you still alive?" "Yes, you killed me, I'm here to get my revenge."

Finally Kelli saw us but I guess she didn't recognize us, the shadows were covering our faces . "Who are they?" "I'm Trident." I said, stepping forward. "And I'm Reaper." Reaper said, stepping forward. "Percy Jackson." Kelli hissed.

I took out my sword and was about to lunge when Shadow stopped me. "I've got this one Trident." "But there's at least 20 of them." She shrugged, "So? I've dealt with worse." She pulled her sword out and advanced toward Kelli. Reaper and I backed up as the rest of the empousai circled Shadow. Kelli made the first move.

She jumped forward and tried to rake her claws through Shadow's stomach but Shadow jumped back and slashed. After a couple minutes Shadow looked bored and decided to finish Kelli. After Kelli was dust the rest of the empousai advanced on Shadow. She hacked, slashed, stabbed and rolled. Killing every single one.

Shadows pov

Fighting a bunch of monsters at once with actual skill felt so good. "Booyah baby! I'm back!" I said once I had killed all the empousai. Trident and Reaper chuckled.

I looked around and saw most of my stuff was either gone or all over the place. I saw my dragonhide combat boots in the corner. I walked over and put them on. "Ah yes the comforts of home." I said. I looked up and saw Reaper and Trident giving me a weird look. "What? I lived here for 211 Tartarus years. So around 20 normal years.I consider this my home along with camp." Their jaws dropped. "How did you not die?" Reaper asked. "I adapted, but I also had this."