Chapter 20

Puck's victory party was as hype as any of his many other parties. Everyone was still pumped from McKinley's win, so celebration shot were very much in order.

Quinn felt like she was a celebrity on the red carpet when she stepped into the party. Everybody went crazy and cheered as loud as they could. Quinn received multiple pats on the back and 'good jobs' from everyone who saw her. Quinn was even sure one girl throw a pair of her panties at her.

"Yo Q, what's up?" Puck said before dragging her away from the crowd and into the kitchen where Santana was.

"Hey S." Quinn greeted Santana.

"Sup Fabray. What the hell took you so long?" Santana asked.

"You mean besides the mob of over excited and over drunk people by the door and crazy girls-" Quinn was interrupted by a screaming girl who ran up to Quinn.

"AHH OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!" the girl said before kissing Quinn on the lips then running away screaming again.

Quinn, Puck and Santana stood there confused.

"What the hell was that?" Santana asked

"I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that was the girl who throw her panties at me." Quinn said.

"What? Dude she so didn't." Puck said. Quinn smirks and pulls the undies out of her pocket.

"No way. Yo Q you are a mack, man." Puck said

"Don't I know it." Quinn smirks.

"Alright enough of all this, you gonna tell us what the hell took you so long." Santana asked annoyed.

"I had to change my clothes. Is that okay with you, S?" Quinn said.

Santana took a look at Quinn's outfit. Quinn was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a red and black plaid button up shirt over a white shirt, her letterman's jacket, and pair of red and black double flip high top converse.

"Yeah, whatever." Santana said nonchalant. Quinn shook her head and laughed softly at her friend.

"Alright, alright enough of all this girly talk." Puck said handing Quinn a drink. "How about Q tells us about her victorious win today."

"Dude you where there. You know what happened." Santana said

"Yeah, but the one who makes the winning shot always tells the story. It's a tradition." Puck explains.

"It's stupid." Santana said.

"Whatever."

Quinn took a sip from her cup as she watched her friends bicker. In her hind sight, Quinn saw a brush a blonde hair over Santana's shoulders.

"Hey S" Quinn called Santana and pointed over her shoulders.

Santana turned where Quinn was pointing and saw Brittany standing at the door. And she looked beautiful. She was wearing a short, but not to short cause it was pretty cold outside at this time of year, denim skirt, a tight white long sleeve button up shirt with a few buttons at the top undone to show off a little cleavage, a denim vest, a blue tie loose around her neck, long blue and white knee high socks, and blue converse. She had her hair straight down with the ends slightly curled, and her blue eyes sparkled in the slightly lit room. Santana thought she looked like a perfect angel. A perfect picture that God himself painted.

Santana was so entranced by Brittany's beauty, (I mean can you blame her.), she didn't notice Quinn waving Brittany over to them.

Quinn nudge Santana in the ribs, knocking Santana out of her trance. Santana looked up as Brittany got closer to them. Brittany had a bright smile on her face that lit up the whole room. Well at least that's how Santana felt.