Chapter 58

It's been a week since both McKinley football and basketball teams won championships, and everyone was still buzzing about their dual winnings. It felt good to walk pass the trophy case and see the two huge trophies. What was weird though was that among those trophies, there was no cheerios national trophy. That's right, the Cheerios did not win their nationals. Oh Figgins loved rubbing that in Sue's face.

Sue was not at all happy about losing nationals. She of course blames it on Will Shuester and his obnoxious glee club for making her lose her two best cheerios, thus losing nationals. And she wouldn't let him get away with it. He would rue the day he messed with Sue Sylvester.

Speaking of glee club, they were gathered in the choir room as always. Mr. Shue was about to discuss the upcoming Regionals competition, when Finn stood up.

"Mr. Shue I have a quick announcement to make." Finn says.

"Uh sure Finn, take it away." Mr. Shue says stepping aside and gave Finn the floor.

"Oh I can't wait to hear this one." Santana says sarcastically. Laughs and giggles were heard. Finn ignores her and goes on with his announcement.

"Well as I'm sure you guys have heard, I'm sort of a celebrity around here..." Finn starts.

"Ohhh my god" Santana says.

"...you know with me being quarterback, football MVP, captain of two captain of two teams, both who are championship winners, and leading man of glee club. So with Valentines Day tomorrow, I thought I'd give back to the community, meaning you guys and suggest we do a kissing booth to raise money for glee club with yours truly behind the desk." Finn says proud at his brilliant plan. Everyone just stared at him.

"Who?" Puck asks confused by this whole conversation.

Finn's face drops slightly.

"Me."

"Wait, didn't Quinn make MVP for the basketball team." Tina says confused.

"Well..." Finn starts

"Yea, and wasn't it her play that won the football game." Artie points out.

"Yea, well...I'm the one who made the touch down winning the game. Plus I'm still captain of 3 teams..." Finn says trying to regain his pride.

"Actually you're only captain of one team. Quinn's captain of the basketball team, and glee club never voted for who we wanted as captains, you just seemed as default because you were dating Rachel at the time. Though I'm sure that because of the change of events, most of us would love to dethrone you as co-captain." Brittany says. There were cackles heard in the room.

"Finnept just admit that you're only doing this to kiss a bunch of unwitted girls. And hope that because Berry is so devoted to glee club, she'll just have to buy a kiss from you and from your "awesome" kissing stills and gross chance, she'll fall in love with you and drop Q like a bad habit." Santana says with a roll of her eyes.

Quinn had a slightly uneasy look on her face and unconsciously tightened her hold around Rachel's shoulder. Rachel instantly felt the tension in her girlfriend's body. She looks up and places a quick but soft kiss on her lips. When she pulls back, she smiles seeing that goofy adorable smiles on Quinn's face that she lov-likes...that she likes so much.

Forgetting that there were others in the room, the young parents were pulled from their little bubble when they heard a round of "awws" and a fake gagging noise, that most likely came from Santana and a heated glare from Finn.

"Wait, so if Finn is raising money for glee club with a kissing booth, then shouldn't Quinn do it too?" Tina asks. There were murmurs of agreements around the room. Finn's face dropped even more.