17; RUBY.

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

"Well then, I will be waiting for your surprise. Don't take too long, I might go crazy without seeing you in this beautiful outfit." He circled his arms around her waist which is closed with thin clothing of her robe. He should not get too carried away, he chanted in his head while looking at his well makeup-ed wife.

She looks exquisite!

"I won't take too long." She grinned, pecked his jaw then draw him out of the room so he can leave. Time is already running out and he wants to pray isha with his friends before entering the hall. She pushed him to the door, greeted her brothers then went back inside to lounge around with her friends.

"It looks like no one is supporting Zara in this. You can't believe how many bad comments she's been getting about taking someone's husband. I'm starting to feel bad for her, I'd be depressed if I were her. And maybe even back out from this marriage, everyone is clearly against it." Kauthar shook her head, her eyes dead on her phone which makes Amani curious and brought her own phone out.

So many comments on her new pictures, the ones she posted earlier with her husband and baby. Everyone is just passing their love, asking her to take heart and all those sort of things, she felt deeply touched with their gesture. Sometimes people find more solace on social media support than they do when they get it from their close family or friends, those ones know just how to get to you. She almost teared up while reading some but since she hates the idea of ruining her makeup, she blinked back and continue to read.

Just like Fayha had said, it seems like some of them worship the place she drop her feet on. Some said they will shatter the wedding one way or the other. She can't go out and tell them they shouldn't but hope they will be sensible enough to not do that. She is not doing anything to ruin it and neither should they, the marriage is none of their business but she appreciate their concern and nice words. She needs to make that mini party for her fans, they are her supporters.

She concluded about talking it with Mika'il after everything settles down, she will do that for them. She might not wait for the day she first get her client for any anniversary or wait for her twitter and Instagram followers to reach any number. For the first time, Fayha's words makes sense to her and she will use her words for the first time too. The girl still has small sense which makes Amani proud, she is her friend and sister after all.

"I'm thinking about your advise, Fay. I think I should throw this mini party for my fans sometime-" She was cut off by Fayha and Afrah's squeals of excitement making her regret what she said for a little while then shake off the bad feeling and glare offendingly at them, they kept quite immediately.

"She will change her mind if we don't keep quite." And just like that, they kept shut, like their batteries were removed. She sighed, it feels like Afrah and Fayha are best friends or those weird sisters that are always happy for each other.

"Good that you know that much about me. Now keep quite and I think it's almost time, why don't we get ready?" She inclined her head to Kauthar who nodded, it is already thirty minutes before nine and all they need to do is wear their clothes, ask the makeup artist to retouch their makeups and also do their turbans.

"Yes, we should." They all stood up after that declaration from Kauthar and made their way to the room they use while Amani made her way to the master room. She will call her mother and ask her to send some people so their furniture can be exchanged quick before they come back. Her co-wife will be there the next day, she wants to avoid unnecessary talks.

She smiled, staring deeply at the ruby gown waiting for her to slip it on. In all the clothes Zara gave her to sew, there is nothing like any of the ones she did herself. From the looks of it, Zara is going to wear the white one she sew for her, it is too much. She gave her every little detail and all she has to do is let them have their way, she is not one to stop anyone from the style they want. She will only smile and draw it down, her mission accomplished then you will fix a date you want it.