Chapter 16

I happily skipped around I-land with my arms full of snacks, I had just stopped by the 'Fake Love' practice room with snacks before I had gone back and filled up my arms once more before beginning to skip my way to the 'I Need U' practice room. With my arms full I had kicked the door to knock. Carefully Daniel's head had appeared in the door as I just grinned widely with my arms full of drinks and snacks for the boys.

"I bring snacks," I grinned widely at him showing him all that were in my arms with a proud expression on my face.

"And you haven't poisoned anything?" he questioned me in a joking way, laughing slightly at the sight in front of him. Ever since part 2 had started he had really begun acting like a younger brother to me.

"Danny!" I complained at him in a whine, making him laugh once more.

"Why would you be here otherwise in the midst of practicing?" he questioned me with a smile instead of suspicion. 

"Because my vocals already got approved," I pointed out to him with a wide smile once more, as if to seem more believable, "do you want snacks or not? I'm gonna drop everything in a moment."

"Snacks?" Jake suddenly appeared and opened the door even more as he happily looked at the snacks in my arms with a wide grin on his face.

"Please take some before I drop everything. Danny boy refuses to, because he thinks I've poisoned them," I emphasized the 'poison' part whilst looking at Daniel with widened eyes.

"You never know honestly," Daniel defended lifting both his hands up in front of him.

"Daniel... have you seen her? She can't even harm a fly," Jake pointed out to him as he pointed to me, moving his finger up and down to emphasize my height.

"That is a lie... but I'll take it," I nodded in agreement but still in denial, "now take something!"

"If you don't take something, I will!" Geonu yelled at the two boys in front of me, making them quickly scramble to take things from me.

"Okay, okay!" Jake called out as he and Daniel quickly took everything from my arms, "wait..." Jake slowly turned back to me with squinted eyes, "no bugs?" he questioned, recalling the very first time we spoke together in the first test, when I had given him a snack bag with bugs inside it.

"No bugs," I nodded happily with an assuring smile, "I promise."

"I see..." he trailed off in approval before the door slowly began closing as they walked in with the snacks in their arms.

"Fighting!" I yelled into the practice room before the door closed in my head and I skipped back to practice where K were still in the works of approving the vocals of Jay and Niki, which was going slowly~

Later on when they were approved we began practicing and learning the dance together and moving around in the different positions as we did so. By the end of the day we had managed to get the whole dance down by dinner, in time to go out and help everyone with making dinner. The two other units were already out there, but we didn't know how long they were in their work.

"Are you serious? Finally! About time!" Geonu yelled out the moment our team stepped into the kitchen, making Jungwon immediately ditch him and just walk away whilst shaking his head.

"I swear to God, I would not survive sharing a room with those two once again," I muttered silently to myself as I watched how offended Geonu were at Jungwon's rejection.

"Yeah... it surprises me you even survived that in the first part," K nodded in agreement as he looked at the two as well, as they began bickering back and forth about something utterly meaningless.