Chapter 34

"So wait... they are dating but we can't say yet?" Sunoo gasped in shock at the staff members who just nodded behind the camera as we all got into our seats for our first Vlive, it hadn't even been two days since we were announced to be the final line up and we were already doing a live, that was quite... crazy, "when did this happen?" Sunoo turned around in shock and looked at me and Jungwon who just sat silent in our seats.

I sat in the back with both Jungwon and Heeseung in front of me. We both looked at him with a calm expression before I looked down at Jungwon as if he would explain it instead of me, but he just stayed silent, so instead I spoke.

"We just agreed that... we couldn't date on I-land, but after the last episode we could," I shrugged casually as Jungwon just nodded in agreement to what I were saying.

"Come on, you can't be surprised," Jay pointed out to Sunoo as he nudged his arm.

"Hyung and noona are literally made for one another," Niki nodded in agreement, as Sunoo went over to his seat and we all soon started the live.

All the boys seemed quite weirded out and nervous about the whole thing, but I actually felt quite calm. So once the boys all went into an awkward silence I sighed and took the word from them, and explained what should happen next.

"But the purpose of this live is to greet you all of course and thank you all for the immense support you've given us. But since I'll be going to Denmark in a few days, after we've been to Jeju, for three weeks to go to school and take two exams, as well as going to the dentist to get my restrainer checked, we'll be doing something the boys will be doing gradually whilst I'm gone as well," I explained as I reached down and grabbed the profile board and the markers from the floor, "we'll be writing my self-revised profile, but the boys will be writing for me. So who's gonna write?"

"Hold on, you wear a restrainer?" Sunoo turned in his seat and looked at me.

"Wait... neither of you noticed?" I questioned him and they all shook their heads.

"You only wear it when you sleep, don't you?" Sunghoon questioned and I shook my head at him.

"I wear it during the day," I pointed out and quickly clicked off my restrainer and quickly showed it to the boys before clicking it back into place, "I don't wear it when I sleep, and when we performed... you didn't notice? I literally have a small wire going across all my upper teeth."

"How come we not have noticed?" Heeseung questioned and I simply shrugged.

"So who wants to write?" I questioned and held up the board and markers.

"I will do it," Jay offered and I handed him the board and the markers, "name?"

"Make it colorful," I warned him and he nodded as he grabbed the pink marker and opened it.

"Choi Jiyeon!" Sunghoon exclaimed loudly as the first one.

"What is your birthname?" Heeseung questioned me and I just shrugged casually, waving it off, "come on you can tell us."

"Vita Ravn Sommer," I replied to him and he widened his eyes and looked over at Jay.

"I'll just leave it at that," Jay waved it off after hearing the name, "birthday?"

There was a long silence as the boys all looked to each other, each of them hesitant to reply with a date.

"When's her birthday?" Heeseung questioned Jungwon carefully.

"I don't know," Jungwon admitted sheepishly.

"You don't know?!" Sunoo screeched at him as they all looked to me.