New Starts

Demir and Hünkar were hugging each other after just discussing the past

Hünkar: You understand now why I couldn't tell you. Your father would've taken you away from me I had no choice but to stay. I'm sorry I never told you but I knew how you felt about Ali Rahmet.
Fekeli: Demir I love your mother and have done for most of my life when I found out she was marrying Adnan I almost died of loneliness and shame that I couldn't ask your mother to marry me.
Hünkar: Demir lutfen this is what I want. This is what we've both been wanting for over 40 years Demir lutfen.

He looked into his eyes and realised that if he killed Fekeli it would deeply hurt his mother and she would never forgive him if he did so he put away his gun and hugged his mother

Demir: You have my blessing to marry him I love you so much Anne all I want is for you to be happy and if Ali Rahmet Fekeli makes you happy then so be it.

He shook Fekeli's hand and looked at quite sternly and said

Demir: If you ever hurt my mother I will kill you and bury your body in the woods!
Fekeli: Tamam I will never hurt her ever you have my word Demir Yaman.

Demir left and it was just the 2 of them left in her room

Hünkar: I love you Ali Rahmet, and I can't wait till I marry you.
Fekeli: Seni aya kadar ve geri seviyorum Hünkar Yaman soon to be Mrs Hünkar Fekeli.
Hünkar: I'm so glad Demir gave us his blessing. I got really worried I was going lose both of you there, but I never çok sükür.

He took her hand and kissed it then caressed her face and they both left headed for Ali Rahmets house