introductions •.[ Part 4 ].•

"NIGHTMARE! WAKE UP!!" I slowly woke up and looked at dream while she tried waking me up. I sat up and groaned "Brother you're finally awake!!!" "Yeah..?" "WE'RE LATE!!!" "HOLY- WHAT SHIT" I got up and ran to the bathroom,brushed my teeth, and changed then I ran back to dream "LETS GO!" I grabbed dream's hand and ran to the living room then grabbed our stuff. Me and dream ran to school we got a slip and headed to our classes sadly we weren't to late just a hour and 27 minutes but I had to head to mrs liz's room and took my seat as killer started to bug me about me being late moving closer  "Wowww~ never imagined you'd bend the rules why'd you skip?" "Shut up I didn't mean to be late.." "Haha surrreeee nighty" god damn him... it's not bad but it's annoying me so bad.. "Heh nighty why don't you skip more isn't it fun?" "I mean why don't you skip? You're 'mr popular'..." "Heh who said I didn't? I mean this is just my way to talk to you" ....he was right I barely see him anywhere in class...I just looked away and put my head on my desk "What wrong nighty~? You still sleepy?" He said nudging me "....Killer why did you leave me?" He stayed silent for a while and moved back into his chair ...that while became the whole class period I wanted to know but I just got up and went to lunch I wanted to try to take my feelings away by visiting cross so I went to lunch.

I sat down and put my food on the table and waited for cross... later I felt someone sit next to me "Hey night!" "Hey cross!!! How ya doing?" "I'm fine you?" "I'm good! Thanks for coming again" "Heh I'm just lonely" we both started to talk and laugh a bit until dream came "Hey brother! Hm.? Who's this?" "This is cross! He's a new friend!" "Oh!! GREAT! My name's dream! I'm his sister" She put her hand out cross looked at her and shook her hand "M-My name's cross..!!... wait you knew that sorry..." "Pfft! It's fine cross! May I sit with you guys?" "Ofc dream!" dream sat on the other side of night and they all started up a conversation and started to talk to each other

short chapter sorry