Chapter 7

Buong akala ko, masusurpresa ko na ang asawa ko, ngunit nagkamali ako...

Dahil siya pala ang magsusurpresa sa akin.

My heart fluttered as I walked through the tulip garden, the night sky a blanket of twinkling stars above us. The gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of the flowers, and the moonlight bathed everything in a soft, silver glow. Tonight was special, it was not just my birthday, but also our wedding anniversary.

Mikel had outdone himself, as usual. The garden was lit with fairy lights, creating a magical ambiance that made everything feel like a dream. He led me to the center of the garden, where a small table was set up with a delicious-looking cake and a bouquet of my favorite tulips.

"Happy birthday and Happy anniversary, My beautiful Wife!" Mikel greeted me with a smile. I turned to face him, my heart swelling with love and gratitude.

"Thank you, El" He smiled, that gentle, reassuring smile that always made me feel safe and cherished. Lumitaw tuloy ang malalim na biloy nito sa magkabilang pisnge. Ang gwapo talaga ng asawa ko.

"Anything for you, Baby."

Nagiging emosyonal na naman ako. Mahal na mahal ko talaga ang asawa ko.

"I love you, El. Mahal na mahal kita," my voice contained all the love from my heart.

"Finally, you confessed. I've been waiting for years."

"Huh?" I asked my husband in surprise.

"I know that you love me, matagal na. Ang tagal mo lang umamin," Mikel replied, pinching my nose.

He took my hand and pulled me close. My breath hitched as I looked into his eyes, seeing the depth of his love reflected back at me. He cupped my face with his hand, his thumb gently caressing my cheek.

"Wife," he began softly, "you've made me the happiest man in the world. Every moment with you feels like a gift."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "At ikaw, Mikel, you are my everything. I love you, hubby."

"I love you more, Baby, more than words can express." he whispered, his voice like a warm embrace. I couldn't believe what I heard.

Ang pag-ibig ay parang bulaklak sa hardin ng buhay. Sa una, tila ba ang lahat ay nababalot ng misteryo at lihim. Subalit sa tamang panahon, naglalaho ang dilim at lumalabas ang tunay na liwanag.

Sa sandaling iyon, nabuksan ang puso ko sa katotohanan na kahit sa mga lihim at mga hindi pinagsasabing salita, ang pag-ibig ay tunay at sagrado. At sa pag-amin sa akin ni Mikel ay doon ko natagpuan ang kagandahan at kaligayahan sa gitna ng aming samahan.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked in a husky voice.

Sa mga oras na ito, alam ko na namumula na naman ako. Nakakahiya. Kinikilig ba ako?

Slowly, I nodded my head in answer. Ang hirap naman kasing tumanggi.

He leaned in, his lips inches from mine, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. This moment felt like destiny, written in the stars above us. As his lips finally met mine, it was as if the world around us disappeared. The kiss was gentle yet passionate, a perfect blend of tenderness and love.

I felt a surge of warmth and electricity coursing through me, our connection deeper than ever before. The tulips around us seemed to sway with the rhythm of our hearts, and the stars above us shone even brighter, as if they were celebrating our love.

When we finally pulled away, I looked up at him, breathless and overwhelmed with emotion. "Thank you," I whispered.

Mikel smiled, brushing a strand of hair from my face. "Happy birthday and happy anniversary."

I decided to wander around the garden, trying to regain control of my emotions. Napakaganda talaga ng lugar na ito, at mas lalo pang nagiging espesyal dahil sa sorpresa na dinala ako ng aking asawa rito. Ang pag-ibig na ipinapakita ni Mikel ay hindi maipaliwanag sa simpleng salita.

I smiled, unable to believe I was here again, under the colorful light of the tulips, finding the true meaning of love. Hindi ko inakala na sa araw na iyon, puno ng mga sorpresa at pagmamahal, mararamdaman ko ang kakaibang ligaya na nagmumula sa puso.

"Napakaswerte ko at ikaw ang aking kasama sa buhay, El," I said, holding my husband's hand.

"I promise that I will never leave you, Wife," El replied, full of love.

In the quiet of the night, I trace the lines of our love in the stars, each twinkling light a reminder of our shared destiny."

As we continued to walk, my heart was filled with gratitude for the blessing I received from my husband. Whenever El was there, I felt strength and reassurance. Despite the challenges we faced, the love that bound us together never changed. It was the foundation of our relationship - a strong foundation that stood the test of time.

With each step I took in the garden, it felt like every one was a journey through our memories. From our first days of meeting to the experiences that strengthened our relationship, Mikel's love seemed endless.

paano ko maiisipan na hindi ako mahal ng asawa gayong ang bawat galaw niya ay nagsasalaysay ng pagmamahal at pag-aalaga. Hindi maitatanggi ang pagsisikap ni Mikel na gawing espesyal ang araw na iyon. Hindi lang birthday ko, kundi pati na rin ang anibersaryo namin bilang mag-asawa.

Hindi lahat ng mensahe ng pagmamahal ay nailalahad sa mga salita. Minsan, ito ay nailalarawan sa pamamagitan ng mga kilos at mga gawa. At sa araw na iyon, sa ilalim ng liwanag ng tulips, napatunayan ko na ang tunay na pag-ibig ay hindi nasusukat sa mga salita lamang, ngunit sa bawat kilos ng pagmamahal at pag-aalaga na naglalaman ng di-matatawarang kahulugan at saysay.

They say love knows no boundaries, and indeed, and truly, ours surpasses both time and space. As long as the stars illuminate our path, our love will thrive a symbol of the cosmic energies that united us and the journey we have undertaken beneath the guiding affection written in the stars.