TWENTY SEVEN

One late Tuesday night Olivia found herself in the common room surrounded by her friends, her head resting in Georges lap as she did the assigned reading for Care of Magical Creatures which she not so secretly was really enjoying, "wow look at that" she would exclaim to the people around her every few minutes.

"You sound like freaking Neville," Lee said as she opened her mouth to speak yet again.

"You're just jealous 'cause you're failing Jordan." She said with a wink,

His retort, however, was cut off as everyone's attention turned to Angelina Johnson who climbed into the common room with tear-stained cheeks, without making eye contact she briskly walked up the stairs. Liv stood up quickly along with Katie and Alicia and followed after her without another thought, opening the door they saw her lying face down on her bed shaking as she cried.

"Hey," Katie said tenderly perching on the edge of her bed the others following suit.

"I'm fine, I don't want to talk," Angelina muttered from her pillow, knowing that it took a lot to upset this girl none of the others moved. Instead, they all squeezed their way into her bed and cuddled her, casting a spell to make the record player start playing. Katie started to tell them about her incident in divination today and how Trelawney had predicted that there would soon be a romantic love interest in her life, too which she had accidentally replied a little bit too loudly that she hoped it would be Oliver Wood dicking her down. The majority of the class didn't find it funny and from the weird glances, Wood gave her at dinner someone had told him. She also buried her head in the pillow next to Angelia as the other two laughed at her misfortune. They stayed like this for a while laid on Angelina's bed telling story's and laughing as the girl lay there no longer crying instead listening but clearly not paying attention, lost in her thoughts.

Eventually, there was a knock on the door and in strolled Lee, Fred and George.

"That's kinda hot" Lee whispered to the twins looking at the four girls all in bed together.

"That's my girlfriend man," George replied, making Lee look slightly uncomfortable till in a low whisper Fred said,

"He's got a point."

The boys pulled up chairs next to the girl's bed not really wanting to get, not that there would have been room.

"So, what happened?" Lee asked not having an ounce of tact in his body. Fred elbowed him and leaned over to Angelina who was not sitting up at the edge of the bed,

"Are you okay Angie?" he asked his voice soft with care making both George and Olivia smile, it was rare that anyone outside of his family got to see this side of him, Liv only knowing how kind he really is because of his help dealing with the loss of her mother.

She nodded and cleared her throat shuffling where she sat, Fred placed a tender hand on her knee and she began to tell them what had happened.

"It was a group of Slytherins," she said playing with her fingers, "they got a bit nasty. They started calling me a mudblood and I tried to get away, but there were like five of them and they all had their wands out."

The group was silent waiting for her to carry on.

"They were so angry," she said her voice cracking, "I don't know half the spells they used it all happened so quickly."

Olivia was shaking with fury how dare they do this to their friend, how dare they do that to anyone.

"I was stuck on the floor for an hour or so, they used Petrificus Totalus and I couldn't reach my wand. In the end Penelope Clearwater one of the Ravenclaw prefects found me." Tears slipped down her face and her friends all wrapped her in a hug.