★✿02✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

Your mom yells for you to wake up from downstairs. You whine as you roll over onto your back in bed, dreading this day. You yell back to let her know you're up before getting out of bed and taking a shower. Afterward, you get out of the shower and get yourself ready for the day, just wanting to go back to bed.

You've been at the new home for a week now and your mom decided it's finally time for you to go back to school. You grab your phone and groan as you head downstairs where breakfast waits for you. You eat your pancakes before grabbing your bag and heading out of the house where a bus is waiting for you.

Rushing to the bus you sit in the first empty seat you see and slide towards the window, putting your earbuds in your ear as you wait to arrive. You watch as the trees pass by and the sun slowly continues to rise into the sky. You wonder if you should close yourself off to people or if you should fake a smile all day.

You've never been one to easily speak to others unless they speak to you first. Most of the people in your classes will already know each other, so you feel there's no need to get in the way.

As the bus arrives at the school you wait until everyone else is off first before getting off yourself. Once you're off the bus you walk inside the school to look for the office. Feeling lost, you walk around a little bit.

Suddenly you walk into a man with black hair and sleepy black eyes. "S-sorry," you say as you back up.

He looks at you, "Are you lost?"

You look down at your feet as you say, "Y-yeah. I'm new here and I'm looking for the office."

"Oh, follow me. I'll show you where it's at." He tells you.

"Thank you." You say as you follow him down the hall. Usually, you wouldn't be so nervous around people, but it's a new place for you, and interacting with people is hard for you.

As you make it to the office you thank the man before going in and getting your schedule. The bell rings as a woman is explaining where your classes are. Before leaving the room the woman gives you a note to take to class for being late.

It takes you around five minutes to find your first class. You take a deep breath before nervously opening the door. As soon as you step in, all eyes are on you. You gulp before looking down and walking to the front of the room. When you look back up you notice the man that helped you in the hall is your teacher.

You hand him your note and he looks at it before saying, "Welcome to your homeroom class, y/n. I am your teacher Mr. Aizawa. Please introduce yourself to the class before taking a seat behind Katsuki." Mr. Aizawa points to an unfriendly looking kid with spiky blonde hair.

You silently nod and turn to the class, "I'm y/n l/n, and I-I recently moved here." That's all you say before hurrying to your seat and sitting down quickly.

Mr. Aizawa takes attendance before allowing everyone to talk among themselves. As everyone else talks to each other, you just turn your head and look out the window. You watch as the clouds slowly move across the sky and the birds fly around chasing one another.

You feel something touch your shoulder and you swing your head around to see a girl with pink hair and skin, yellow eyes, and two yellow horns coming out of her head. She smiles at you and says, "Hi y/n! I'm Mina!"

"Nice to meet you, Mina." You say as your anxiety begins climbing up from the deep dark hole it hides in. You've always been really bad at talking to people, but once you get talking to them you slowly get used to it.