★✿03✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

You finally arrive home and throw yourself onto the couch in the living room. It's not long after that your mom and dad get home from work and start on dinner. Since today is the first day living here that they don't have to unpack, they decided that making dinner would be fun. While your father grilled steaks, you helped your mother make shells & cheese and baked potatoes.

When your parents asked you about dinner you told them it was basically how any other school day would have been, just without knowing anyone or talking to anyone much. Although your parents weren't a fan of your answer, they left it alone for now.

After dinner was over and dishes were put up your parents made you get out of the house since you hadn't left it in the last week except for school. You grab a warm hoodie and your phone before walking out of the house with your earbuds in hand. Not knowing where anything is, you wander down the street. The only reason you knew how to get to your house from school is that you watched the direction of the bus as it took you to school this morning.

As you walk down the road, you see plenty of houses. Most look the same while a few are a bit different. As you're walking past one of the houses someone recognizes you but doesn't say anything as he walks back through his door.

As you continue walking, you start counting specific things as you walk by houses. You count roof colors, the number of houses with porches, the number of windows you can see from the front yard, and a few other random things to keep you from being too bored. Eventually, you find a little antique shop and decide to walk in and look around.

When you walk in, you look around and see a lot of dolls and other nice things. If you had your wallet with you, you may have just bought something for your parents, but you're broke anyway so you decide looking is enough for now.

When you finally finish looking around you look outside and it's raining. Annoyed, you put your hoodie over your head and make sure your phone is secured in your pocket before walking outside. With your luck, you'd probably get sick, but you don't care enough to run.

As you're walking in front of the houses, you hear thunder which your immediate reaction is to duck down. Storms have always been something you're afraid of since you were a child. As you stand back up you take a deep breath, trying not to scream as more thunder and lightning sounds.

One of your teachers is looking out the window as you walk down the sidewalk and notices your frightened face. He opens his door and yells, "Y/N!" You turn your head and look over to where you heard your name and see your homeroom teacher Mr. Aizawa.

He waves you over and you look around before running over there just as another sound of thunder booms through the air causing you to scream. You run quicker and stand under the porch with a frightened look on your face. Mr. Aizawa rushes you inside to dry off for now.

As you walk inside the house you take your shoes off at the door so you don't track any mud around his clean floors. You take your phone and earbuds out of your pocket and set them on a little table before taking your wet hoodie off your head. As you wait for Mr. Aizawa to get back you look around the house and notice a little girl with white hair peeking out a doorway.

She hides as she notices you looking at her and you chuckle. Mr. Aizawa walks back in the room with a towel, "Here, use this to dry off kid."

"Thank you, Mr. Aizawa," you say as you take the towel out of his hand and dry yourself off a little.

As your drying off the little girl runs into the room and grabs onto Mr. Aizawa's leg and says, "Papa, who's she."

Your heart melts when you realize that your teacher is her father. Mr. Aizawa pats the girl and says, "Eri, this is my new student y/n. Go find your dad for me real quick."