★✿13✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

It's been two weeks since the Dabi incident. Both you and Hitoshi spent another day in the practice room to keep your pain levels down. After that second day, it was the weekend and the pain was not as bad throughout the weekend.

Most of your bruises are gone on your arms and legs now except for a few. You've always been one to heal slowly, so you didn't expect for them to go away too quickly. As you walk out of your room, your mom and dad are sitting at the table. You were hoping to talk to them about finally getting a car, but they didn't hear you when you called their name the first ten times, so you just grabbed you something to eat and left the house.

You hate that they never listen to you when you need to speak to them. The first two weeks when you had moved, they were always around and you were like a family... but as soon as they had to hop back into work, they started acting as they had before. It pissed you off at a different level.

As you walk down the road listening to your soulmate's voice, you end up at Hitoshi's house. You know at least someone is home so you knock on the door. When the door opens you see Eri and she immediately wraps her little arms around you. You giggle as you bend down and pick her up.

You walk into the living room to see no one in sight. After asking Eri where everyone is, you go towards the kitchen. Once again no one is in there. As your soulmate finishes up a song, you go upstairs and knock on Hitoshi's door, hoping at least he's home.

A minute later the door opens to reveal your shirtless, baggy-eyed best friend. You don't even try to look away when you see his abs. Within the last week, you've learned it's no use and he ends up teasing you about it anyways.

"Hey, Hitoshi! Are you and Eri the only ones home? We can't find Shota or Hizashi." you ask as you redirect your eyes to his face. He's just shaking his head at you, the disappointment in his eyes shining through. You can already tell the teasing he's going to do later won't be light.

Hitoshi turns around and walks towards his bed. "Not that I know of. They should be around here somewhere," he says as he sits down on his bed. You follow and sit down beside him, setting Eri down on your lap.

"We looked but didn't see them. Unless... Could they still be asleep?"

"Either that or uh-" Hitoshi pauses as he realizes what they're probably doing. His dads decided to make each of their bedrooms soundproof, so they could all have their privacy. Momentarily Eri's is the only one that isn't soundproof since she is still very young. Hitoshi scrunches up his nose at the realization and covers Eri's ears. He says, "They are probably in their room fucking each other."

"Oh... Even with Eri home???" you ask as he keeps his hands over Eri's ears.

Hitoshi nods, "The rooms are soundproof, so unless she is in the room she won't be able to hear them. Although they found a way to let them hear things outside of their room, so if Eri screams for them they will easily be able to hear her."

You shiver and mumble, "At least we know where they are now."

Hitoshi uncovers Eri's ears and she asks, "What was that for Toshi?"

He ruffles her hair and says, "Don't worry about it. Grown-up talk."

"Okay... I'm hungry."

"Then let's go find you something to snack on." Eri smiles and you pick her up again as you follow Hitoshi out of the room and downstairs.

֎֎★✿★֎֎