★✿14✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

You flop onto Hitoshi's bed and look at the ceiling. Hitoshi can feel the anger radiating off of you as he stares at you in confusion.

"What happened y/n?" he asks.

You let out a loud sigh as you sit up and grab a cat plushie lying on his bed. You squeeze the plushie as you say, "I decided to talk to my parents about getting me a car since I'm left home with no ride all the time. They refused and said no, so I got pissed when they didn't give me any good reasons. After that, I sorta kinda cussed them out before storming out of the house and coming here."

"First of all, calm down and breathe. I don't want you getting snappy with me when you're this worked up." You take a few deep breaths and lean back against the headboard

"Okay I'm good now, I think," you say. Hitoshi sits down on the bed in front of you with his legs crossed. "Why do you need a car so bad?" he asks you.

You sigh and look down at your fingers, "They always leave me home alone to the point to where i barely see them anymore. They took the only vehicle and last time they left me without groceries so I had to walk to the diner down the road for food. I'm tired of it. I told them I want a job, but they said I don't need one. It just irks me so fucking much."

Hitoshi is quiet for a few minutes as he tries to think of something. "Since you just ride with us every day after school and I can drive, I can take you to and from a job every day and you can save up for a car then. It won't fix your problem completely, but it will be a start."

"R-really? You'd do that for me??" you ask.

Hitoshi shrugs, "Sure. It's not like I really do anything after school anyway other than hanging out in my room or with you. I'm sure my dads wouldn't care if I used the other car anyway."

You smile and jump onto Hitoshi causing him to fall backward on the bed, you on top of him."Thank you so much!!! Sorry for always being a pain in the ass though."

"I'm used to it by now," he replies.

You both realize the position you're in and you hurry off of him, your face flushed. Hitoshi's face is an unnoticeable shade of red as he sits up. He clears his throat, "Will you be going back home tonight?"

You shrug, "I actually didn't think about that. The moment I step in that door, they'll probably scold me. Unless...."

"Let me guess, you want to know if you can stay over here for the night."

"You know me so well already."

Hitoshi Scoffs, "You've been around enough since you moved here, how can I not. Anyway, you have to take that up with the dads. They probably won't care either way."

"Okay. I'll go ask then."

Hitoshi just nods as you walk out of the room. Once the door is shut he lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. Before you, Hitoshi hadn't even cared if he spoke to a female or not. Now, he gets tingly anytime you touch him. It's a feeling his body very much enjoys, but he himself doesn't know how he feels about it.

He has to force himself to look away from your body sometimes. It pisses him off that he can't control himself. He feels like such a pervert for it and it drives him crazy.

He walks out of his room and into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Hitoshi looks at himself in the mirror and grabs the bridge of his nose.

After splashing some water on his face, he walks out of the bathroom. When he walks into his room, you're asleep on his bed cuddled up to the cat. Hitoshi shakes his head and covers you up with his blankets. "Always sleeping," he mumbles.