★✿22✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

Hitoshi starts singing first,

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'"

As soon as you hear those words come out of his mouth you feel your heart race. It's not the words themself that made you feel this way, it's his voice. It's the same voice as your soulmate. Never had you ever expected Hitoshi to be your soulmate.

A tear slides down your cheek as he keeps singing,

"Her hair, her hair

Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful and I tell her every day"

You take a breath as he sings the last sentence. You look him in the eyes as you sing,

"Yeah, I know, I know

When I compliment her she won't believe me"

Hitoshi can feel his breath hitch as you sing. He smiles as you continue, looking right back into your beautiful e/c eyes. You both realize your soulmates now. The fact that you found out together makes you feel as if this could all be a dream, but if it is you never want to wake up from it. You continue to sing as another tear slides down your cheek,

"And it's so, it's so 

Sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"

I say,"

You both sing the next part together, not having to look at the screen since you both know the song by heart at this point.

"When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl you're amazing

Just the way you are

Yeah"

You both continue to sing the rest of the song with smiles on your faces. You've both sang this song together and taken turns singing it since you were kids, but singing it together in person feels like a whole different feeling. It's as if you're the only ones in the room and nothing could change how happy you both feel right now.

As soon as the song finishes up, you quickly set your mic down and jump into his arms. Tears are streaming down your face as he holds you. You say in his ear, "I guess we really are meant to be."

Hitoshi nods his head as a tear falls down his cheek, not wanting to speak in case his voice cracks. Hitoshi carries you back to your seats as everyone else claps.

Your sitting on his lap facing towards him with your face nuzzled into his neck. Hitoshi is playing with your hair as he has his chin lying on your shoulder. Mina walks over to you as the next person starts singing and says, "Oh my god, you guys were amazing!! I didn't expect the tears though, that was cute."