★✿09✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

Hitoshi picks you up, careful not to wake or hurt you. Your head lays against his chest as he walks to the car, following his dad's. You stir in your sleep a little but it doesn't last long. He has no idea how you can sleep through everything, he wakes up so easily. Hitoshi sets you in the middle seat and gets in after you to sit in his own seat.

He buckles you and himself up as his dads get in and start going to the house. Now that you're out in the sunlight, he can see there are even a few small bruises on your face. Even though you're in so much pain, he realizes how peaceful you look as you sleep.

After arriving home Hitoshi takes you inside and up to the guest room, carefully laying you down under the blankets. He leaves the room for a minute to go get a damp rag for your head once again, hoping for it to help with the fever. When he comes back into the room he sets the rag on your head and walks back out.

When he gets downstairs he says, "I'm not sure when her fever is going to go down, but she's sleeping again for now."

Shota nods in acknowledgment, "Well, I'm going to keep her here until Wednesday afternoon to keep an eye on her."

"Okay." Hitoshi sits down on the couch, "She's going to feel bad for us helping again, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I know. She's going to have to accept it though."

"And if she doesn't?"

"She can't do anything about it, so she's going to have to."

Hitoshi stands up, "That makes sense. I'm going to make something to eat and some soup to bring up to her."

Shota shakes his head, "No, I've got it. Just keep an eye on her for now."

"Oh, alright. Don't forget to make me something," Hitoshi teases.

"Sorry I don't make food for brats who don't answer questions," Shota teases back.

Hitoshi fake gasps, "I simply just changed the subject"

"If you would like some food you should give me an answer then"

Hitoshi rolls his eyes as he starts walking towards the door. Before he makes it out of the room he simply says, "Yes," and keeps walking. Shota chuckles and heads to the kitchen to make the both of you some food along with a snack for when Eri and Hizashi get back home.

֎֎★✿★֎֎

Twenty minutes later Shota arrives in the room with soup for both of you. He sets your bowl on the table and hands Hitoshi his before waking you up to eat. With his feet in the seat as he eats his soup, Hitoshi watches in amusement as his dad wakes you up.

Shota shakes your shoulder lightly a few times, jumping back when you quickly sit up while breathing heavily. Hitoshi sets his soup down and quickly walks over to you. You wince in pain from sitting up too fast and look around the room. "Calm down y/n," Hitoshi says, his voice laced with concern as your eyes land on him. You close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.

"I-i'm good now. S-sorry for scaring you both," you say still trying to work on your breathing.

They both reassure you it's fine before Shota leaves the two of you alone to eat. Hitoshi helps you scoot back and lean against the headboard before handing you the bowl of soup. You both eat in silence, each movement of your arms causing you to wince in pain. When you finally finish eating, you just set the empty bowl in your lap.