★✿21✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

"Y/n! Wait up"

You stop walking and turn around to see Mina running towards you. Hitoshi notices you stopped walking and looks back to see you waiting for Mina to reach you. He stops where he's at and walks close enough to you to where he can hear the conversation.

When Mina gets to you she says, "Sorry, I was going to ask this before class, but would you like to come to karaoke with some of the class one day?"

"I- uh... I don-"

Hitoshi having heard the whole thing walks up behind you and cuts you off and says, "She would love to."

You turn and look at Hitoshi with wide eyes before turning back around to Mina. "U-uh... Yeah. C-can Hitoshi come with me?"

"Of course!" She holds her phone out towards you and says, "Put your number in and ill text you the details later!"

"O-okay," you reply as you take the phone out of her hand. You put in your number and hand her the phone back. She says her goodbyes before hurrying off to her friends to go home.

You turn around and look up at Hitoshi wide-eyed. "Why did you say yes?? I'm not singing."

Hitoshi grabs your hands and says, "I said yes because you need to get to know other people. It will be a good chance and I'll be there too."

"B-but what if they make me sing?!"

"I'll sing with you then. We were planning on singing for each other one day anyway... It will just be done in a different way than we planned."

You stutter, "I-I mean- I-...... Fine, but only because you said you'd sing with me." Hitoshi smiles and lets go of one of your hands as you both start walking.

You've grown to love Hitoshi more than you thought you could ever love someone. Of course, you've loved your exes, but they never treated you how Hitoshi does and you were never this close to them. You're not even official and Hitoshi treats you more like a princess than anyone has. You plan on keeping him forever.

Sometimes you get scared that this is all just a dream and everything could disappear so quickly. It terrifies you that you could lose him so easily in so many ways, so you make sure to cherish him as he does you.

Neither of you has mentioned the fact that you aren't official, but you've been planning on asking him soon. You've just been waiting for the right moment to bring it up. You've had many moments, but each time you pussied out of it.

After making it to Hitoshi's house, you both head up to his room. You slide your shoes off and jump onto his bed, wrapping yourself up under his blanket. "Mmmm So comfy."

Hitoshi slides his shoes off and takes off his shirt before replacing the blanket causing you to giggle. "I hope I'm comfier than the blanket kitten."

You nod your head, "Definitely!"

"Good, I was going to be jealous if not."

You grab hold of his cheeks and pinch them, "Aweee but I've never seen jealous Hitoshi!! He's probably really cute!"

Hitoshi grabs hold of your hands, "Maybe one day when I get jealous you'll find out."

Pouting you say, "Fineeee, I can't wait for the day I see him though." You both laugh as he snuggles his head into the crook of your neck. After a few minutes of laying there in silence with only the sound of each other's breathing filling your ears, you decide to bring up the topic of being official.