★✿16✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

You feel the warmth surrounding your body. You realize your face is against someone's chest, along with an arm around you. Their leg is wrapped over your waist. You open your eyes, but can't really see anything other than a white shirt and the person's collarbone.

You slightly move your head and see the purple hair of Hitoshi. Your face slightly flushes as you move your head back to where it was. Scared to wake him, you choose not to move.

You wonder how this happened. When you fell asleep he was still on your thighs, but now he's cuddling you. Wondering how the hell this happened is all that's running through your head as you lay there.

Hitoshi starts moving and you don't know whether to move or not. "What the fuck-" Hitoshi says as he wakes up and realizes you are wrapped in his arms. He moves his leg off of you and you look up at him, letting him know you are awake.

As your eyes meet, both of your faces turn a bright red. "How long have you been awake y/n?" he asks.

"Uh, not long. I just uh, how did this happen?" you ask. "You were still on my lap when I fell asleep."

As Hitoshi removes his arm from around you he thinks about it. He facepalms as he figures it out. Sighing, he says one word, "Dad's."

"H-how. I thought you were a light sleeper," you say as you sit up and turn to look back at Hitoshi.

"They have raised me. They know exactly how not to wake me up, especially Shota."

You put your face in your hands. "So embarrassing!" you whine.

Hitoshi shrugs, "Not the first time we've slept together." Your eyes widen at the statement. "Not like that you perv," He says as he sits up and flicks your forehead.

You rub the spot where he flicked your forehead, "You are the one who worded it that way, not me."

"And you are the one who took it the wrong way."

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Stop wording things like that and maybe I won't."

Hitoshi rolls his eyes, "Whatever perv." You stick your tongue out at him as he's standing up with his back turned towards you. "I saw that."

You look around to see if he has cameras or something. You have no idea how he saw it as you get up off the bed. You shiver as you continue just looking around. Hitoshi raises an eyebrow at you and asks, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to figure out if there are cameras in here or something." You get on your tippy-toes and mess with Hitoshi's hair on the back of his head. "Or do you have eyes on the back of your head?" you mumble to yourself.

Hitoshi turns around and swats your hands away, "It's called the mirror idiot."

"Oh," you say as you get off of your tippy toes. "What are we going to do about Shota and Hizashi?"

He shrugs, "Nothing. It will just make them want to do more if we say something, especially Hizashi."

"Hmm. Okay." You pick up your phone from the beanbag and sit back down on the bed. As you scroll through and look at Instagram, you glance up at Hitoshi. He's changing back into his shirt from earlier and you look at the mirror, using it to look at his abs. Maybe it's pervy, but you never denied you weren't one.

Hitoshi notices you and smirks. He stops putting the shirt on and turns around to walk towards you. You look back at your phone as soon as you notice he turns around.