before we start :)

Before we start :)

Hi hello! I haven't written for a long time so this is going to be a wasteland and just me casually throwing in words hoping it will all make sense !

This is a Harry Potter Movies and Marvel Cinematic Universe crossover. Therefore, if you're a fan of both, this is for you! Some details and/or events may not match up to the ones already known by many. Please forgive me on that one! I'm trying my best to match up some things because the two worlds are not on the same period of years so it might be a little bit confusing.

Setting:

-> Mainly in Hogwarts, at times back on Earth 616 (MCU).

-> HP: 1990's

-> MCU: After Endgame / Spider Man: Far From Home

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

PLEASE READ THIS PART

Maria "Ali" Torres is not from the HP Universe. She is from the MCU world, the unknown daughter of Thor, God of Thunder, and in speculation, the daughter of Jane Foster, a brilliant scientist. She survived the blip (Thanos' snap).

Oliver Wood is the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team in Year 4 and onwards. He loves quidditch and only quidditch although, we see him in this book not only fall for the game.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

a/n: please be kind if you have anything to say <3

start of writing: November 4, '20

end of writing: April 13, '21 (i took a long month break lol)