Let me fill you in....

A/N POV

So you remember Jefferson's assistant right? The one who tried to lie and say Y/N beat her ... yea that one! Well her name is Katlyn .... well you also know how Jefferson got those fake legal papers ... well katlyn sent them ... she doesn't want Jefferson to date Y/N... she wants him... and she would do anything to get him ... so if it means sending fake legal documents... killing ... or anything else that she might need to do ... she will do it ... for Jefferson... nobody knows that katlyn was the one who sent those papers ... and it was gonna stay like that ... cause if they found out ... katlyn could be in jail right now ... and wouldn't be able to have Jefferson ... now that would be bad ... wouldn't it ...

One more thing .... you know when Jefferson was in Virginia.. well ... Angelica was there too ... she was at the protests ... and at the bars ... she knew Alexander and Jefferson ... so she was gonna go up and say hi to jefferson but then a girl walked up to him ... they started to drink ... and make out ... and well she knew what happened next ... but she thought nothing of it because Jefferson wasent with anybody ... well that she knew .... but that would change ...

This information will help you understand what is happening in certain endings!!