Author's Note:

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚
Thank you to everyone who takes a chance on this book.  I had never intended on writing a follow-up series to the Drowning Series, but after a few pokes from some of my friends. I decided to give it a shot.

This series can stand alone, which means you should be able to read one without the other, but I would recommend if you want to dig deeper into the Miller family's backstory, check out the Drowning series first. 

As with everything else I have written so far, this story is intended for mature audiences.  It includes language, sexual content, mental health disorders, and various other topics that plague our society today.  This story is a work of fiction and is not meant to glorify these topics in any way. There will not be trigger warnings before chapters that include these topics.  If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or write it in the comments. 

This story has been a difficult one to write.  It includes a very heavy look into mental illness and its effects on the person and the people surrounding them.  I would like to note that for anyone who struggles with their mental health, you are not alone.  If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, I am here and I know there are a ton of really good people in this community who are willing to listen without judging.  Please reach out to someone for help.

I hope you enjoy this story.  If you do, please comment, follow, vote, and share!

Update: This is a reminder and clarification to all readers and a warning to those who do not understand mental health disorders. Jessa Miller, the main character, is in the middle of a manic episode during the first few chapters of the book. She is scattered and messy, with little self control in this state.

If you are not aware of what a manic episode is, this is the definition:

A sustained period of abnormally elevated or irritable mood, intense energy, racing thoughts, and other extreme and exaggerated behaviors.

One with manic episodes can experience: distracted behaviors, delusions, hyper sexuality, rapid speech, hostility, rapid/racing thoughts, grandiosity, little or no need for sleep, and will engage in risky behaviors.

If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics or the mood shift into depression, this book might not be for you.

For all those, who want to continue on, I hope you enjoy the story. You can message me with any thoughts or comments at any time.

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

*This work is copyrighted and can not be reproduced or altered without the consent of the author.