Part 25: I Tried

Lauren's POV 

A week passed, and I did not contact Camila. I decided to try things with Zayn. It was not going on date with him but having sex with him. I was afraid, nervous, and did not know what to expect. I never had a relationship with anyone. I never kissed a boy or a guy left alone having sex. The most intimate thing I ever had was with Camila. However, I trusted Zayn. I kept on telling myself what I was going to do was not wrong and disgusting. At least, Lucy did not against it, although she preferred I talked to Camila first.

I called Zayn and told him I was ready to experience it. I went straight to the point and he was ready whenever I was. He suggested going for dinner and carried on from there. We agreed to meet today. It was Sunday and I did not have any gig today. Zayn would pick me up at seven and we would go for dinner and go back to his place. That was the plan and I was super nervous and anxious. 

.

It was five before seven and Zayn was here to pick me up. Lucy who was sitting in the living room gave me a smile when I excused myself. I told her that I was going out with Zayn and she asked me not to overthink today. Lucy told me she would be here at home if I needed her. She usually went out with Vero on Sunday. She did not go out today. She did not say it but I knew she wanted to be here for me. I met Zayn and he seemed relaxed. He saw my nervousness.

"Lauren... try to be relaxed. Don't think too much." Zayn said, just like Lucy said.

"Okay..." I smiled but still, I was nervous.

We had our dinner for about an hour and a half. Zayn knew how to make the situation relaxed. We talked like we usually did. After dinner, we headed back to Zayn's place. I was nervous again when we were heading to his place. It was good that it took less than ten minutes. We arrived at Zayn's place. Zayn asked me if we wanted to talk first and I told him we could just start it.

He guided me to his bedroom. I got in and the atmosphere was warm and comfortable but not too romantic. I went to the bathroom. When I went out, there was soft music playing. Zayn was standing there with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"We can have a glass of champagne. It will make us relax." Zayn offered.

"Okay..." I nodded, "maybe just a little bit... you know I can't drink much."

"Okay..." He smiled. He passed me the glass.

We went to the balcony to enjoy the night view with the champagne. Zayn finished his champagne before me. I saw how Zayn looked at me. It was obvious he liked me. After I finished my champagne, we went inside. I stood there looking at him awkwardly. He came closer to me, "Ready?"

I nodded, "Yea... but I never..."

"Don't worry about it. Let me do the job." He poked my nose with his fingertip, "your job is just to relax and don't think too much. okay?" I nodded, "...And let me know anytime if you want to stop okay?"

"Okay..." my voice was small.

Zayn got closer and he took my hands and kissed them. He looked at me before he got closer and kissed me. I tried not to think about it and enjoyed it. I kissed him back. He slowly took off my clothes and he was so gentle. He took off his and guided me to the bed. He asked me if he could take off my bra and I said yes. He looked at me, "you are so beautiful, Lauren." he kissed me and I closed my eyes. Zayn was giving me proper foreplay before he settled in between my legs and gave me my first experience with a man.

.

After we finished, Zayn said I could stay over or go home. He preferred I stayed but he did not mind if I wanted to go home. I told him, I wanted to go home. I needed time for myself to think about everything. He understood and he drove me home. He dropped me off and I thanked him. He said it was his honor and he appreciated me for trusting him. He gave me a cheek kiss before he drove away.