Author's Note

Hello to everyone, i would like to say thank you for choosing 'lost' to read.

So far i have noticed that my book hasn't got any much support from the readers and i think it may be because of my confusing way of writing and describing.

As much as i hate writing author's note, i promised you, this would be the first and last author's note you will found so please read in order to understand the story more.

It may seems confusing at first but just so you know,

Italic fonts - are used to write the past (flashbacks)

Normal fonts - are used to write the present (is happening)

Lost is a story combination of both past and present timelines. In order to make you understand it more, the border are used to separate those times.

Some chapters are just full of flashbacks or presents.

Disclaimer-

All of the story plots are mine, characters are clearly not mine and the cover i've used isn't mine because i took it from pinterest and if you are the owner of this book cover, please tell me beforehand so i can put the credit or take it down if you want.

One more thing.

I am new to writing and some of my words or sentence structures may seem off but please comment if you need me to explain in detail because i still am learning on how to describe properly.

That is all, please and please vote if you don't mind because somehow even if you didn't comment but still voted, it makes my day a lot as if my hard work actually pays off.

Thank you again for reading and please enjoy the whole chaotic ride of the book!