Chapter 4

Wednesday Morning, Tzuyu and Mina woke up in the early morning since Mina asks Sana's parents and Tzuyu's parents to come as she needs to talk to them.

"Mina, are you okay with your decision???.." Mr.Minatozaki asked.

"Yes..." Mina smile...

"What???.." Tzuyu's eyebrows suddenly furrowed when Mina said that she'll gonna leave the house ... "But Mina...."

"Tzu..." Mina held Tzuyu's hand. "I want you to give Sana Unnie a chance. She missed you. She loves you Tzuyu..."

Tzuyu suddenly stands up and walks upstairs she can't still accept Mina's decision seconds later Mina followed her.

"Tzu...."

"How about me??? Don't you love me?? Mina how about us??? Why are you making decisions that I don't know?..."

"We will stay remain friends, you and Sana Unnie is important to me and I'm willing to let go of you because I know to myself, I'm not the owner of your heart. Tzuyu remove the anger in your heart and give Sana Unnie a chance.."

"After knowing the truth, you are asking me that I will give her a chance? Are you making jokes right now??.."

"Tzuyu..."

"Fine. then leave. leave me alone." Tzuyu gets her earphones and puts it to her ears...

"Tzu..." Mina removes the earphones...

"Mina please...."

"My decision is final, I will leave tonight. Sana Unnie will come home..."

"Why do you care about her? Mina, why are you thinking about others? Can't you see? I'm willing to catch your heart, Sana let me love you, and now that I learned to love you. You will be going to leave me?..."

Tzuyu's suddenly burst into tears and seeing Tzuyu like this makes Mina's heart broke into pieces...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Mina leans closer as she gently wipes Tzuyu's tears...

"You're hurting me right now..." Tzuyu said.

"Sorry, This is the only way I can do. I will always remain your friend Tzuyu~ah... I'll do everything to fix your relationship with Sana Chan... Please let her explain..."

"You..." Tzuyu gently touches Mina's face. "Your heart, I know your heart is slowly breaking right now, but you still choose to let me go... H-How can you do that?..."

"Because, I love you and I love Sana Chan.. Don't worry about me, because later on, I will move on. And I know from the start I can't be with you, I can't also bare to see Sana Unnie in pain. Mark Oppa locked her in Morocco, she wanted to go home to see you, but she can't. And about the recording, Tzuyu she actually wanted to tell you everything after your wedding. Sana Unnie is ready to face the consequences she's ready for you to hate her but suddenly the incident happen... So please, listen to her and give her a chance to prove how much she loves you..."

"Minari...."

Mina smile. "Your kind, you're the sweetest person I know and I just wanted to say thank you because you are willing to catch my heart you are willing to love me but I don't want to be selfish. I hope you understand why I'm doing this..."

"I can still see you right???.." Tzuyu asked.

"Of course..." Mina smile. "We will remain friends, but for now I want you to fix your relationship with Sana Chan... I want you to be okay..."

"If you want me to let you go, I will but asking me to fix my relationship with Sana, No I don't think I can do that. Those words from her saying that she doesn't love me and she's just only using me keeps lingering on my mind I don't feel anything from her but hatred..." Tzuyu said...