Chapter 32

Tzuyu and Sana went down to have their dinner and exactly they saw Mina and Chaeyoung ...

"Minari...."

"Unnie..." Mina smile to Sana..

"Where are the others??." Tzuyu asked.

"They are still upstairs..." Chaeyoung asked.

"You guys just sit down. We will get some food." Tzuyu said as she and Chaeyoung leave.

"How's you and Mina??." Tzuyu asked to Chaeyoung.

"There's a little progress, she's comfortable with me now.."

"Really?? So you're ready now to make a confession??." Tzuyu asked.

"Well, I'm still not yet ready. I'm afraid tho. What if she rejects me?? I mean yeah, she's ready to fall in love again but. Am I really deserving for her??."

"Are you really asking that? Chaeyoung Unnie, You've been admiring her since we are still in Hanlim. You know maybe it's time to confess your feelings already..."

"Don't worry. I will confess soon. By the way, Thank you for trusting me Tzu..."

"I trust you because I know you, I know you will never hurt Mina. That's why make a move already ..."

"I will, don't worry."

"By the way, how about Jimin??? Is he still getting close with Mina ??.."

"Jimin is still there, they are still talking but Mina clarify to me that She and Jimin are just friends and she don't have any romantic feelings for him..."

"Really? Well, I trust Mina's words but I don't trust Jimin ..."

-

Meanwhile, Sana and Mina are also talking while waiting for the two ...

"How's your relationship with Tzuyu, Sana ~Chan.."

"We are getting better 🙂.."

"I'm really happy to hear that ..."

"I'm really thankful for what you did Minari .. I will never forget the sacrifice you did just to fix my relationship with Tzuyu..."

"You deserves it Unnie 🙂.."

"I hope you will find the perfect person for you too."

"I think I already found here..." Mina said..

"R-Really?..." Sana's eyes went wide because of what Mina said.

"Yeah, and the fact that I'm slowly falling for her already ..."

"Her????.."

"Mmmm 🙂 she's so kind, and she's also doing her best to make me happy..."

"Why don't you confess your feelings for her???.."

"I'm afraid...." Mina smile...

"Eh????.."

"What if she rejects me Sana ~ Chan? I also don't want to ruined our friendship..."

"Wait.. Is this Chaeyoung?????.." Sana asked.

"Mmmm..." Mina smile and she get blush ..

"What about Chaeyoung????."

Mina and Sana's eyes went wide when they didn't realize that Chaeyoung and Tzuyu is already in the back ....

"Ya, are you guys there for too long?.." Sana asked.

"No, Unnie. We just came .." Chaeyoung said as they out down the food they get....

"Are you okay???.." Tzuyu asked Mina, as she noticed that Mina's face is getting red.