Chapter 20

Mr.Chou went to Sana and Tzuyu's house as he needs to talk to them...

"How's your relationship???.." Mr.Chou asked.

"We are now okay Dad.." Tzuyu said as she held Sana's hand.

"That's good to hear. I was about to visit you guys here with your Dad Sana but suddenly Hiro has a business meeting in Jakarta right now.."

"Yes, Dad he told me that you will going here ..."

"I have a good news to the both of you."

"Really, Dad?..."

"Yeah. I already done explaining to all the C.Label's employees about your real relationship, and luckily they all have a very good understanding. "

"So, it means I can now date my wife in public???.." Tzuyu asked, and it made this Sana to blush..

"Tzu..."

"What? I'm just asking..."

Mr.Chou laugh. "Of course, and tomorrow an article from Korean Times will gonna release your relationship in public especially the secret wedding that we held in Paris..."

"But, how about Mina?.." Tzuyu worriedly asked. "I'm afraid that people will gonna talk to her..."

"Mina already released her own statement, everything is in control so Don't worry."

"Thank you for helping us.." Sana said as she bow her head as a sign of respect.

"It's alright. By the way, you guys didn't be able to have your honeymoon right??..

Sana went shocked on what Mr.Chou said..

"Yes, Dad 🙂.." Tzuyu smile widely..

"Okay, as a gift. We will sponsor your honeymoon."

"We are actually planning to have a vacation with our friends. If it's okay Dad they can be able to join us?.."

"Sure, No problem." Mr.Chou smile.

-

After an hour Mr.Chou finally leave the house ...

"Love, I made you some milktea." Tzuyu said as she went to the garden...

"Whoahh 😍.."

"Drink it while it's still cold.."

"Komawo ❣.."

"Are you happy???." Tzuyu asked, as she seated in the chair.

"Yeah, I'am 🙂❤.."

"Me too 🙂 because probably right now Miyeon already know that you're married already..."

"Tzu...."

"What?? That girl is been pissing me off this past few weeks ...."

"Eh?.."

"She's getting your attention, and I really hate that. 😑😑 ... And I also hate the way you smile at her.... Please don't ever show your smile on her, again.."

"Are you mad, or are you -- "

Sana wasn't be able to finish what she was trying to say when Tzuyu immediately cut her off.

"Yes, I'm Jealous!.." She annoyingly said.

"Kiyowo 😄❤.." Sana mumbled.

"What???.."

Sana stand up and she seated to the latters lap ...

"You're scary and cute at same time when you are jealous..." Sana said, as she wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape ...