Chapter 29

Mina was about to invite Chaeyoung for lunch she went to the dance practice room when suddenly she saw some girl students talking with Chaeyoung...

She was about to leave when Chaeyoung quickly noticed her so she called Mina.

"Minari..." Chaeyoung shout her name and runs to her...

"Chaengie.."

"Exactly you're here..."

"Why? You're looking for me?.." Mina asked.

"Yeah, I was about to go to your office and invite you to have lunch with me 😁..."

Mina's for unknown reason her heartbeat suddenly race so fast..

"Really???.."

"Yeap 🙂 if it's okay?..." Chaeyoung blush as she cutely rubs her nape..

"Kiyowo ^^ arasso, let's have lunch together.."

"Let's go 🙂.." Chaeyoung once again, held Mina's hand ...

"Uhmmm Chaengie..."

"Mmmm???..."

Mina looks at their hands, she just smile and ignore it.

"What is it Minari???." Chaeyoung stops and looks at her..

"Nothing 🙂 let's go..."

"Since last time you're the one who treat me, it's my turn now ... I will buy whatever food you want ...."

"Arasso 🙂..."

-

Meanwhile, Momo decided now to meet Dahyun as she also wanted to talk to the latter..

"I'm sorry if I can't get back the feelings that you're giving me.. I hope you understand. I like you Dahyun ~ah, I like you being my little sister..."

"I will accept everything now Momo~Unnie don't worry I will start to move on..."

"I hope you find your true happiness."

"Momo ~ Unnie..."

"Mmmm???."

"I hope we can still be friends. I hope we can get back our friendship?.."

"Sure, no problem 🙂.."

"Komawo..." Dahyun got teary eyed so Momo stood up and walks closer to her and hugs the latter tightly.

"Thank you for everything Dahyunie..." Momo said as she gently pat Dahyun's back...

-

Tzuyu is currently on her office and she's signing some papers when suddenly she was surprised when Chaeyoung went inside to her office without her permission. The latter was catching her breath when Tzuyu saw her..

"What's wrong???.."

"Ms.Chou..." Chaeryeong breathlessly said as she was still catching her breath...

"Are you okay?? What's wrong?? What happened ??.."

"Mrs.Chou slipped in the bathroom..."

"What???.." Tzuyu suddenly stood up... "Where is she right now??.." She worriedly asked.

"She's now in the clinic..." Chaeryeong said.

The moment Chaeryeong said where Sana is, Tzuyu didn't waste anytime so she leave all her paper works in the desk and quickly went to the first floor where the clinic is.

When she arrived at the clinic, she saw Miyeon with Sana. Miyeon is massaging Sana's feet, and Tzuyu suddenly felt Jealous.. She walks closer to them.