Chapter 17

Everyone is currently having their dinner and they are with Tzuyu...

"You make us worried earlier, where did you go?.." Miyeon asked to Sana...

"Uhmmm..."

All their eyes are now on Sana specially Tzuyu, Sana looks at Tzuyu then her eyes went back to Miyeon...

"My stomach is not in a good condition earlier that's why I decided not to join you guys earlier..." Sana said, and luckily they all believe it...

"Are you okay now??." Miyeon worriedly asked as she held Sana's hand, Tzuyu's eyebrows suddenly furrowed when she saw it.

"Ah.." Sana quickly pulled out her hand. "Yeah, I'm okay now.." Sana smile.

"That's good to hear..."

"Ms.Chou. are you done???." Ryujin asked.

"Yeah, I'll just gonna go back to my room now... Enjoy your meal." Tzuyu said, she looks at Sana first before she leaves...

Tzuyu went to her room, she does her morning routine and gets to her bed. She starts to get annoyed again, she gets her phone and was about to message Sana and for the 3rd time she remembered that she doesn't have Sana's number, so she quickly messages Momo and asks her number.

-

9:45 PM Sana's roommates is already peacefully sleeping since they are all getting tired because of the fun activities they did earlier...

Meanwhile, Sana is still not yet sleepy. She's still can't believe that Tzuyu and her are finally okay now and the fact that Tzuyu still loves her...

She's happy, the moment she hears again those three words from the latter and she already promises to herself that she will never ever break Tzuyu's trust again...

While she's thinking about the latter she suddenly received a message from an unknown number. She opened and quickly check the message and she was surprised who it is...

.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Unknown

|

Unknown:
It's me Tzuyu. 🙋‍♀️

Unknown:
Are you sleeping already???

Sana:
Tzuyu~ah 🙈❤

Sana:
Not yet, but I'm on my bed now...

Unknown:
How about your roommates??

Sana:
They are already sleeping...

Unknown:
Uhmm. Can I see you?? ❤

Unknown:
I mean. I want to see you.

Unknown:
I'm here at the seaside.

Unknown:
But, if you're tired and sleepy.
It's alright. You don't have to come 🙂

Sana remembers that there's a lot of girls checking Tzuyu since they arrived in the resort...

Sana:
No. I'll come.

Sana:
Wait for me there...

Unknown:
Okay ❣