Chapter 28

Weekend Tzuyu preparing a peace offering for her wife since Sana get mad on her the other day ...

Tzuyu is baking some cookies and after that she make bacon and egg..

Sana is still sleeping, Tzuyu so put all the foods in the tray. She went to the garden and picked some flowers before she went upstairs holding the flowers and tray.

When she get inside Sana is still sleeping so  Tzuyu put down first the tray and starts waking up her wife.. 

"Love ❤..." Tzuyu gently waking Sana..

"Mmmm..." The latter groan.

"It's 8:30 AM already. Wake up now.. I made some breakfast for you..."

"H-huh??...." Sana slowly opened her eyes and the moment she open it she saw Tzuyu smiling at her.. "Ya, you look so beautiful at this morning..." Sana said in a sexy husky voice while she slowly caressed Tzuyu's face..

"And why are you so cute at this early morning???🙂❤..." Tzuyu asked as she gently pinched Sana's cheeks...

Sana wrapped her arms to the latters nape and she pulled Tzuyu closer to her..

"I love you 😘.." Sana sweetly whisper to her ears ...

Tzuyu smile the moment she hears it.

"I love you more Sana ❤.." Tzuyu face the latter. "I love you ❣.." Tzuyu kissed her forehead ...

-

Seconds later Sana get up already, she directly went to the bathroom and after that they are now having their breakfast together..

"Why you suddenly prepare a breakfast and bead for me???.." Sana asked.

"It's my peace offering 😄❤.."

"Ya, You pick all my flowers in the garden huh.."

Tzuyu smile as she cutely scratch her temple...

"Sorry 😁..."

"Kiyowo ^^ I suddenly remember when we are still studying in Hanlim. You also pick flowers in the school garden even it's strictly prohibited..."

"Ah ^^ yeah I remember... You know that I don't really know how to date that time... So I was really struggling, I was really thinking if you're getting bored at me.."

"Of course not 🙂.." Sana gently pat Tzuyu's head. "I really enjoy your company ❤.."

"Good to hear that Mrs.Chou 🙂..."

-

After they had their breakfast, Tzuyu and Sana have expected guest who visits them in their house.

"Dahyunie..." Sana said, the moment she saw Dahyun...

"Unnie ..."

"Dahyun Unnie are you alright?." Tzuyu asked. "Wait, I'll gonna make some orange juice for you..." She said and she went to the kitchen.

"What happened???." Sana asked. .

"Momo Unnie is avoiding me already. She's not answering to my message and calls anymore..." Dahyun said..

"I told you before right? You need to forget your feelings for Momo. She's in a relationship already. I know how much she loves Nayeon Unnie..."

"How can I forget my feelings Unnie I don't know how? I already dated some girls, but my heart is still missing her.."

"Dahyun Unnie drink this. It wil gonna refresh your mind..." Tzuyu said.

"Komawo..."

"Dahyun, Momo likes you as her friend as her little sister. Even Chaeyoung. She's avoiding you because she don't want you to expect and give hope. I hope you understand that..."

"I don't think I can be able to join you guys in Malta. I don't know how to face Momo Unnie...."

"Dahyun, Unnie if you want to forget your feelings for Momo Unnie. I'll help you..."

Sana's eyebrows suddenly furrowed as she looks at Tzuyu...

"What kind of help is that Ms.Chou Tzuyu?.."

"Ey..." Tzuyu seated beside Sana.. "Don't worry we will going in the bar. Uhmm Unnie, Tomorrow let's do archery..." Tzuyu said as she looks at Dahyun..

Dahyun smile as she looks at Sana and Tzuyu.

"You guys looks so perfect. I hope I can find my true happiness too..." Dahyun said..

"Dahyunie, just don't give up on love. Momo and you is for each other, try to let go Momo in your life and be happy, accept the pain and start again... I know there's a one person will perfectly fit for you..."

"I hope so, Sana Unnie..."

"Just cheer up Dahyunie, I'm sure Momo Unnie will gonna talk to you soon and everything 's will be fine.."

"Komawo, Thank you for encouraging me. I really don't know who will I gonna share my problem. Chaeyoung is busy, jIhyo Unnie is busy on their company, Jeongyeon Unnie is busy on her sisters cafe... That's why I came here, because I know you guys you will gonna listen to me..."

"We are always here for you, Dahyunie.."

"Thank you Sana Unnie...."

-

When Dahyun leave their place Tzuyu and Sana starts preparing for their lunch ...

"Momoring is not answering my call." Sana pout..

"Maybe she's busy..." Tzuyu said.

"I'm getting worried for Dahyun and Momo..." Sana said..

"Love..." Tzuyu removed her apron as she hugs Sana from behind. "Don't think too much, they will gonna fix their problem soon."

"I really hope so Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu face the latter... "You look so gloomy already ..." Tzuyu said as she gently cupped Sana's cheeks.

"Because I'm worried."  Sana pout.

Tzuyu smile as she quickly kiss Sana's lips...

"Don't think anyone else, just think of me instead ..."

"Tzuuuu..."

"Stop pouting, so that I will not get tempted kissing your lips 💋  .."

"You're just always stealing kisses from me..."

"Because I love kissing you 🙂💋..." Tzuyu said as she kissed Sana three times.. 

"You're so sweet and romantic ,yet pervert. I wonder who break your innocence.."

"Nothing... You know sometimes I need to learn something. I mean I need to explore something..." Tzuyu smile widely...

"Daebak, I can't believe you're saying this kind of things..."

"What??? You're just being green minded love ..."

"What????.."

Tzuyu once again locked her through her arms..

"I have a surprise to you in Malta..." Tzuyu sexily whisper to her ears...

"You're giving me goosebumps right now..."

Tzuyu chuckled as she kiss Sana's cheeks...

"I love you 💋.."

"Pshhh... I love you too Pervert..."

xxxx